Anyone else having trouble charging?

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Do you realize how many people go into an Apple store every day? If you didn't have an appointment, it would be like a cell phone store before THEY made you sign in and wait. Remember those days way back when, when riots would break out and mass hysteria would ensue?

VLennert

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
My point is that the policy is just stupid. How am I, a new apple consumer, supposed to know I'm supposed to make an appointment when my charger doesn't work? Every store in the continental united states, except for Apple, allows you to walk in and get customer service assistance. I walk in and I get told no one can help me....understandably, I'm going to flip my lid.

I'm just really frustrated with their customer service buying this iPad. I have had no less than six things go wrong and they even felt bad enough to give me a free case. That helps, but geeze, I am just stunned at what they're getting away with now a days...

With that said, the product is fantastic and I'm a rabid iPad fan. That's prolly why theyre getting away with crappy customer service. Oh well, at least I know to make an appointment now.

And by the way...I'm a SHE!! lol

Last edited:

bcaslis#IM

Jun 18, 2002
caslis.com
Every store in the continental united states, except for Apple, allows you to walk in and get customer service assistance.

Really? Seriously, every store? Wow, I must live in the bad part of the U.S.

I do remember when the first Apple store opened in my state. You still had to make an appointment, but if you didn't previously make one it was usually a 30 minute wait at most, usually much less.

Now with lots of people buying it's a completely different story. I was in the same store yesterday at 10:30am (earliest slot open from the previous night). The monitor showed the next available slot at 6pm. Maybe Apple should make worse products so there is less demand?

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
i went back to the store they said it hapens with all and gets better after a while ro something
No, it doesn't. It never happened with any iPad I have owned. In fact, a couple of days, ago, this one's battery was lower than 15% and it was fully charged the next morning. I know because I thought of this thread when I saw it was so low. The next morning, I was worried, but it turned out to be for nothing.

VLennert

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
So far the new charger is working. Plug it in, hear a beep, go to bed, get up, and its 100%. Not sure what the problem was with the other one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods