Okay, so when I went to Best Buy on Friday, they had sold out of the 64GB 3G iPads within 20 minutes (I would have been earlier but I forgot my tax exempt paperwork).

Anyone know when they are scheduled to receive more iPads? The people I have spoken to (at Best Buy) say anything between Tuesday and two weeks.

Chris
    05-03-2010 04:24 PM
    thats what i was told from my relative who works within that department(roughly 2 weeks. Some re-seller came in and tried to buy 10(jerk!) he was denied and then he brought 10 of his friends and they had no choice to sell them each one. I hate people like that >:/
    05-03-2010 04:37 PM
    I called Bestbuy this morning and they were sold out. Then I called about 3:00 this afternoon and they had just got their shipment in. I suggest calling a couple of times per day. It worked for me and I now have my iPad.
    05-04-2010 11:22 PM
    thats what i was told from my relative who works within that department(roughly 2 weeks. Some re-seller came in and tried to buy 10(jerk!) he was denied and then he brought 10 of his friends and they had no choice to sell them each one. I hate people like that >:/
    That is total BS,, I hate people like that. Then go and sell them on ebay or craigslist for twice their worth..
    05-05-2010 02:19 AM
    I can't wait to have my own iPad soon. Still saving up for it, but I enjoy reading all about it here...the more I excited I get! *fingers crossed*
    05-05-2010 06:04 AM
    I have 6 Best Buy's close to me... all 6 are sold out of 3G and the Wifi only versions.. Lame - as I was looking to pick up a 3G version for my girlfriend since we fight over my Wifi only 64GB - LOL!
    05-05-2010 10:06 PM
    I realize we all want the iPad now - I mean I stood in line for hours in Seattle to get the WiFi + 3G on Friday - but it seems placing an order online with Apple would get you one sooner.
    05-06-2010 01:56 AM
    i just bought some comics and some halo books mmmm, now if i can get some gears of war novels and some old school ICEWIND DALE TRILOGY im good
    05-06-2010 09:31 PM
    Okay, so when I went to Best Buy on Friday, they had sold out of the 64GB 3G iPads within 20 minutes (I would have been earlier but I forgot my tax exempt paperwork).

Anyone know when they are scheduled to receive more iPads? The people I have spoken to (at Best Buy) say anything between Tuesday and two weeks.

Chris
    I am supposed to be called when they come in, but I haven't received a ring all week. Kinda glad I took the manager up on his offer to let me hold a 32 GB model until the 64 came in.
    05-06-2010 10:03 PM
    Poor guys, all that waiting. Over here in the UK it's going to be at least another month before we even see an iPad!
    05-07-2010 07:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD