I read in the iPad user manual that the fingerprint resistant coating on the iPad eventually wears off over time according to the apple iPAd manual. So I guess it would be best to have a cover?
    05-20-2010 09:25 PM
    i bought a 3 pack of screen protectors for 5 bucks and they`re great! I got it off of amazon!
    05-23-2010 09:39 PM
    I have zagg with mine and all my other gadgets. Best protector ever.
    05-27-2010 04:42 AM
    I ended up buying the front and back Invisible Shield for my iPad. After using it for a while, I liked it okay, but the texture and feel of the touchscreen just didn't feel quite right with it on there. I eventually ended up taking it off the front and just going with a naked screen.

I did leave it on the back however. I love that it protects the metal on the back from scratches and also gives some texture that you can grip on to. I don't constantly feel like it's going to slip out of my hands anymore.
    05-27-2010 10:55 AM
    yes..keep the liguid substances away from your ipad..It may harm it..
    05-29-2010 08:19 AM
    I was using Zagg on my iPhone but liked the look of Ghost Armor much better. So I put it on my phone and iPad both. Looks very good. I don't want to take a chance in damaging the surface, because then what, buy a new one or be bugged I didn't protect it first?
    05-29-2010 03:14 PM
    I have to go pick it up tomorrow, just got the iPad on Friday. So I haven't removed the clear wrap it came in that's my protector for now Ghetto styles LOL I just cut the hole where the dock connector plugs in
    05-30-2010 02:37 AM
    Over the holiday w/e I was in the Burlington Mall. Outside the Apple store there was a kiosk where they were selling and applying Ghost Armor. $20- for my iPhone screen, $30- for front and back. That's right; front and back.

This stuff is gorgeous. I swear my screen looks brighter with than w/o it. It is tough, jewel like, and smudge resistant. No bubbles, none.

It is $30- and $50- for the iPad and I can hardly wait to get mine done. The problem is that I live more than three hours from the Burlington mall. There are only a couple dozen kiosks in the country and half of them are in Arizona! Two malls in MA appear to be the only one's in the East.

Ghost Armor got a bad rep when they sold it for self application. It really needs to be applied by a tech. One just has to tolerate bubbles until one can get Ghost Armor applied.
    05-31-2010 11:08 AM
    Over the holiday w/e I was in the Burlington Mall. Outside the Apple store there was a kiosk where they were selling and applying Ghost Armor. $20- for my iPhone screen, $30- for front and back. That's right; front and back.

This stuff is gorgeous. I swear my screen looks brighter with than w/o it. It is tough, jewel like, and smudge resistant. No bubbles, none.

It is $30- and $50- for the iPad and I can hardly wait to get mine done. The problem is that I live more than three hours from the Burlington mall. There are only a couple dozen kiosks in the country and half of them are in Arizona! Two malls in MA appear to be the only one's in the East.

Ghost Armor got a bad rep when they sold it for self application. It really needs to be applied by a tech. One just has to tolerate bubbles until one can get Ghost Armor applied.
    Doh!! I was in Arizona for a few days last week but didn't know about this. Why? Why?!!!!?
    06-01-2010 01:48 PM
    Doh!! I was in Arizona for a few days last week but didn't know about
    this. Why? Why?!!!!?
    Here is the list of locations:

Locations - Ghost Armor | cases, screen-protectors, shields, skins, covers, armor

I suspect training is the constraint on their expansion.
    06-01-2010 03:10 PM

I live in Burlington Canada and our Burlington Mall is 5 mins from my place. I was like when did they get an Apple store at Burlington Mall? LOL I got my screen protector on the weekend it came with the frogz silicone case I bought. I didn't do anything special just squeezed it down and took the air bubbles out with my creditcard.
    06-01-2010 10:00 PM
    I live in Burlington Canada and our Burlington Mall is 5 mins from my place. I was like when did they get an Apple store at Burlington Mall? LOL I got my screen protector on the weekend it came with the frogz silicone case I bought. I didn't do anything special just squeezed it down and took the air bubbles out with my creditcard.
    Sorry, my Burlington Mall is on Rte 128, north west of Boston. People who shop there think that everyone knows where it is.
    06-01-2010 10:44 PM
    Yeah when I read later I realized it was the US it was just funny hearing it.
    06-01-2010 10:49 PM
    Yeah when I read later I realized it was the US it was just funny hearing it.
    I do not understand your Canadian sense of humor. Not only do people in Boston pretend that you do not exist. they pretend that nothing west of Concord exists either.
    06-01-2010 11:06 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD