What do you use to protect your iPad?

npoguy

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I got the Marware Ecoflip last week and absolutely love it! Has a great stand for horizontal and stands up right for vertical. BTW, also tried the Nextwave anti-glare screen protector and finally returned it--just could find a way to get rid of the hundreds of bubbles, no matter how many times I tried using a variety of techniques.

jacksonian

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I got the Marware Ecoflip last week and absolutely love it! Has a great stand for horizontal and stands up right for vertical. BTW, also tried the Nextwave anti-glare screen protector and finally returned it--just could find a way to get rid of the hundreds of bubbles, no matter how many times I tried using a variety of techniques.
Thanks for the tip on the Marware Ecoflip. I had one for my wife's Kindle and she's been using the Apple case, and it's pretty good, but not as nice as the Ecoflip looks. I think I'll order her one.

Guzman

Mar 18, 2010
www.GuzmanWebsites.com
Right now i'm using the "Buff" from Buff USA which is a headband type multi-purpose thing. I used to wear it when i'd ride my motorcycle but no longer have the motorcycle so this just sat in a drawer. Now, I open it up and slide the iPad in to it and it doubles as a great screen wipe. This is however only temporary until I find a nice Murse :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2