What do you use to protect your iPad?

Zhari

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I have the incase sleeve as well. I was going to get the incase book jacket but I really haven't been bothered too much by holding it.

heelsbigc

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the belkin grip vue and an old case logic neoprene sleeve that I bought for a portable DVD player 7 or 8 years ago. It fits perfectly.

pdb23103#IM

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Zagg

The Apple iPad case is what I use, and it seems great. I used the ZAGG invisibleSHIELD on my phone and loved it. I applied it to the iPad, and the result was unacceptable - too many bubbles. I ordered a new one, since bubbles during installation is not covered under warranty. I like the invisibleSHIELD, but if the second application goes as bad as the first, I will be looking elsewhere for a screen protector.

Growat

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Another vote for Apple's iPad case. I'd initially thought I'd go third party, but they did a great job. Very thin, durable, and versatile.

I managed to put the Zagg screen on without too many bubbles. It's a life saver for cutting glare and finger grease.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
Today, I will be using my ScotteVest jacket, in addition to the Apple case, because it is raining like crazy, in the Southeast, today.

It seems to fit perfectly in the inside, left pocket. Apparently, I have the same jacket as the Woz.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
Quite honestly, I'm loving the Apple case. I don't mind it one bit. It's very versatile and I like that it's slim and in keeping with the iPad's slim design. I'm still trying to decide if I want to cover the screen. Perhaps InvisibleShield is the answer.

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
Quite honestly, I'm loving the Apple case. I don't mind it one bit. It's very versatile and I like that it's slim and in keeping with the iPad's slim design. I'm still trying to decide if I want to cover the screen. Perhaps InvisibleShield is the answer.

It IS versatile.

If the flap bugs you, flip it back and leave it there (or cut it off). I like that people don't always know what it is, for those times when I am particularly worried about being a theft target. Righht now, I am using it at a slightly propped angle so typing or watching video or reading text is easy without having it stamd out more, by having it upright, in full landscape or horizontal orientation.

I would never have guessed that this would be such a viable alternative.

And I will even go so far as to say ... I might not even find the iPad a viable option without this SPECIFIC case's functionality.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Sharing is caring. :D
2010-05-04_11-53-45_348_Gresham.jpg

2010-05-04_11-54-03_121_Gresham.jpg

2010-05-04_11-54-14_949_Gresham-1.jpg

2010-05-04_11-54-25_629_Gresham.jpg

2010-05-04_11-54-36_636_Gresham.jpg