lgreenberg

Dec 2, 2008
www.active.com
Growat - we're still waiting. :mad:

93490970.jpg

VLennert

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
This has got to be the SLOWEST day ever.

I have no FedEx guy coming (until next weekend), so I'm getting ready to go stand in line at the Apple store to see if I can just get one there instead of waiting a week.

Don't want to go too early, but man time is CRAWLING by. :rolleyes:

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com

I have no FedEx guy coming (until next weekend), so I'm getting ready to go stand in line at the Apple store to see if I can just get one there instead of waiting a week.

Yeah, this day is torture, plain and simple. Steve Jobs should be enlisted to interrogate terrorists.

MNofsinger

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site

You will have to let us know how the lines at the Apple Store are...:)

MNofsinger

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
LOL! I guess that was rude of me!I have it all synced and up and running now. I have also set up my wifi. The screen is just beautiful. It comes with the Winnie the Pooh iBook... Very nice!

VLennert

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
Interrogate terrorists..LOL...man that wouldn't be funny if I wasn't going nuts over here.

Probably the absolute WORST will be the hour between 4-5 that the store is closed to set up for the launch. Omg painful!!

And MN, you suck talking about the screen and synching and Winnie the Pooh!!! lol :p

Does it come charged at all? Or we have to sit there and let it charge before we can play?

Last edited:

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
Interrogate terrorists..LOL...man that wouldn't be funny if I wasn't going nuts over here.

And MN, you suck talking about the screen and synching and Winnie the Pooh!!! lol :p

Does it come charged at all? Or we have to sit there and let it charge before we can play?

It comes charged! Thank goodness for small favors. Now if it would just get here already.

MNofsinger

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine was fully chaged. I haven't set up the 3G, but I seem t be getting a good AT&T signal here at home.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner