Anyone get a shipping notice/tracking number yet?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Thanks for hanging with me guys. Tracking number assigned at 210pm. E-mail sent at 314. Status on FedEx is "shipment information sent to FedEx." Status on Apple is "shipped."

Last edited:

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
Thanks for hanging with me guys. Tracking number assigned at 210pm. E-mail sent at 314. Status on FedEx is "shipment information sent to FedEx." Status on Apple is "shipped."

Sweet! :D It's great to hear another success story. I'm glad you got your shipping notification. Now will we all be as excited to get our money depletion notification? ;)

Mad-dog-one

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Just had a chance to check and my iPad 3G 64GB has been shipped by Fedex from the Sacramento area to my S. California address for delivery by 3:00 PM.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Sweet! :D It's great to hear another success story. I'm glad you got your shipping notification. Now will we all be as excited to get our money depletion notification? ;)
It was received by FedEx at Middletown PA this afternoon. Departed at about 630pm.

There has not yet been a charge.

Now in Newark, NJ FedEx could be here in an hour.

Last edited:

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Mine shipped out of Rancho Cordova, CA. Then to Oak Grove, CA and now it is in Oakland, CA.

Im in Portland so it will be here very soon. Ohh how excited I am.

VLennert

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about you guys, but I'm absolutely miserable tonight waiting for tomorrow to get here already! Hah!

This is worse than Christmas Eve at 5 years old!! :eek:

jtimmerm

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
On the truck for delivery!

Should be here shortly. I'm gonna go sit by the curb.....lol.

I have to charge it before I sync it, right? I think I read that it doesn't charge when connected to iTunes.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
I'm pretending to go about my normal friday. But it's NOT a normal friday -- my reptilian brain KNOWS this. So I am going through the motions of work, but my eyes are continually drawn to the office window, with the parking lot beyond, and the hope of soon spotting a certain truck....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal