Unlike the iPhone, dose the ipad play YouTube videos in HD?
    04-27-2010 07:59 AM
    I guess I'll find out Friday! YES!!!
    04-28-2010 08:18 AM
    Steve Jobs stated in the presentation back in January that the iPad would support HD content on YouTube.
    04-28-2010 11:42 AM
    First, iPad cant support youtube video playback. Jobs refuse any flash things. If u wanna watch youtube or other flash videos on iPad, u have to convert them to mp4 or mov ipad can play. Here i recommend u Pavtube Video Converter which can convert any video files to a ipad format. Besides, it can offer high quality format configurations so that u can enjoy HD youtube videos on iPad.
    Wow. You have got to be kidding.
    04-29-2010 08:55 PM
    Wow. You have got to be kidding.
    Well I don't know what format it was in, but iPad was playing YouTube videos just fine in the apple store.
    Sounds like the converter guys here are spamers trying to sell there product.
    Anyways, my iPad is within 80 miles of my home right now!
    Woot Woot!!! Everyone have great day with there new iPad today!
    04-30-2010 06:01 AM
    Arghh I'm annoyed the iPad isn't available in the UK yet
    04-30-2010 12:55 PM
    Well I don't know what format it was in, but iPad was playing YouTube videos just fine in the apple store.
    Sounds like the converter guys here are spamers trying to sell there product.
    Anyways, my iPad is within 80 miles of my home right now!
    Woot Woot!!! Everyone have great day with there new iPad today!
    haha i wasnt talking about you. Just the guy I responded to.
    04-30-2010 05:52 PM
    First, iPad cant support youtube video playback. Jobs refuse any flash things. If u wanna watch youtube or other flash videos on iPad, u have to convert them to mp4 or mov ipad can play. Here i recommend u Pavtube Video Converter which can convert any video files to a ipad format. Besides, it can offer high quality format configurations so that u can enjoy HD youtube videos on iPad.
    Lol. Sorry. That was funny.
    05-01-2010 01:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD