The official, "I finally got charged for my iPad 3G!" thread.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
My charge just hit about 10 minutes ago. I am VERY excited. I was thinking maybe we will see our iPad 3G's before the 30th but that is probably wishful thinking. None the less, Apple has my money (629.99) and I am anxiously awaiting my beloved iPad.

Funny thing, I woke up this morning and said to myself, "I think I am going to cancel the 3G and cave 129.00 and get the Wifi instead" I went out for a run, came back and as I was proceeding to cancel I see the debit. It is a good thing as I believe I would sorely regret going with the wifi only. It has just been a hard battle as my friends have the wifi only version and I dont have one at all. Soon though!

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
iBri, It is interesting you haven't got a "pending" charge yet. You sure your are looking in the right place? Even if not, you still have pleanty of time before it ships. My guess will be Friday or Monday when they do ship

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Mine was charged as well. Here's hoping for a Friday ship date and a delivery screw-up that results in me getting my iPad early.

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
Well I have been watching the accessories get shipped and watching how long they take to arrive. and for example. My iPad camera connector kit was shipped on the 19th and is comming from Hong Kong just like the iPad should be coming from. it is scheduled to arrive on the 23rd. I have watched each arrive on the nose. so guessing 5 days to ship and arrive. My guess is a ship date of Monday.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
Yay! Strangely I'm celebrating the rather large deduction from my account as the iPad 3G I pre-ordered just got billed. Apple clearly owns my soul -- be gentle, Apple. Be gentle! Shipping early for me would be a nice gesture ;)

Last edited:

Mad-dog-one

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Where are you guys seeing the "pending charge" info? I ordered mine on March 26 and am still showing as late April with no new information. :(

Last edited:

Mad-dog-one

Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I ordered my 64 GB iPad 3G on March 26 and see that my credit card shows a pending charge for the charge. I was watching for a change on the Apple Store account and have not been watching for the credit card charge,so I don'tknow when it first appeared.

kbreslaw

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Did you charge yours on AMEX? My charges haven't shown up for mine or my wife's iPad, but I spoke with AMEX and they said that there was two charges pending for Apple in the right amounts.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
I ordered mine with my debit card and I learned that the charge was pending when my credit union contacted me to verify the charges (part of a beefed-up security measure to contact me about unusual charges that are outside my normal pattern). Basically, I haven't seen the charge show up yet as a debit to my account, but the charge is in a pending status and I'm sure will be deducted when it ships.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
My charged dropped off my account. Again. Second time. I guess Apple went in there a second time since we are so close and took a pending charge to make sure the funds are still there. So I am now having to monitor my bank account real close again...Grrr. I was happy when the money was gone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2