...and hopefully it'll be the release date for the iPad internationally, and maybe even the 3G iPad also.

Fingers crossed.
    04-11-2010 07:33 PM
    Where are you getting this info from?
    04-11-2010 07:59 PM
    It's a guess, although maybe a wish / hope would be better wording.

It's almost half way through the month now, and we're all expecting a release date to be announced for the end of this month.

Surely they can't leave it until the week before launch to let us know what date it will be.

I mean we all need to arrange days off work to queue, etc. lol
    04-11-2010 08:05 PM
    Here is the event in question, however a few updates to the story have squashed any Apple announcements:

Is Apple going to introduce new Hardware/Software at NAB2010? (Update: Site taken down) | 9 to 5 Mac
    04-12-2010 08:57 AM
    ...and hopefully it'll be the release date for the iPad internationally, and maybe even the 3G iPad also.

Fingers crossed.
    This kind of speculation is not helpful. When styled as a fait accompli it is hurtful. A question mark would have been kind.
    04-12-2010 10:34 AM
    My bad. Sorry.
    Was attention seeking.
    04-12-2010 12:20 PM
    This kind of speculation is not helpful. When styled as a fait accompli it is hurtful. A question mark would have been kind.
    To the OP....I too was very deeply hurt by the lack of a question mark. While this trauma has emotionally scarred me, nonetheless, I have found the strength to keep on living. Therefore, I harbor no ill will against you.
    04-12-2010 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD