STILL No date for 3g Ipad?

traylorc

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
I think Apple is waiting till the 14day return policy is up to announce it. That way all of those people that bought a wifi version to get through the "late April" window will get stuck with them and have to buy again for 3G..lol.

I could see that. However, no matter what Apple is going to have some current owners of the wi-fi model return their units when the 3g is released. I guess the big assumption here is that Apple is waiting for the 14 day window to expire on folks that bought an ipad when it was launched? That might make some sense as they sold a ton of units launch weekend.

maxwellsteel

Jun 7, 2008
Visit site
I went to the apple store and played with an iPad the other day. All I know is that I am so excited that I have a 3G on order! Can I get a "Woot Woot"

Jaayquan

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I'll give ya a Woot! Woot! and and a Boo-yah!

I ordered my 64gb 3G model Friday using money from selling a little of the Apple stock shares that I got at $89 a share back when the market was freaking out. How's that for sweet?

The 3G will be here on time.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com

I ordered my 64gb 3G model Friday using money from selling a little of the Apple stock shares that I got at $89 a share back when the market was freaking out. How's that for sweet?

Define "on time" -- that is the big mystery ;) I'm glad my 3G is pre-ordered and now I'm just waiting. I'm hoping for a shipping notice soon :D

MNofsinger

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
This is from an email I got last night from apple " We would like to confirm that your order will be shipped in late April as communicated at the time you placed your order. You will receive a confirmation notice when your order has shipped." Hopefully this is a sign that they will be shipping soon....

iphoneedmonton

Nov 27, 2008
Visit site
This is from an email I got last night from apple " We would like to confirm that your order will be shipped in late April as communicated at the time you placed your order. You will receive a confirmation notice when your order has shipped." Hopefully this is a sign that they will be shipping soon....

Apple Online Store now says ships by May 7th.
Booooooo

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
If you pre-ordered before yesterday, I think, you are still on for April... I just had a small charge hit my account from Apple. I still have the camera dock and iPad left to be shipped. I wonder which one it will be? Check your payment method and sound off if you see the same thing.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
No charges yet to my account and no email confirming "late April" as my ship date. The only item left on my original order is the iPad, so I assume that when it gets billed, I'll be billed for the whole thing. Waiting.

maxwellsteel

Jun 7, 2008
Visit site

YEAH! Thanks for the woot woot! Is everyone getting excited?!? I sure am!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2