iPhone 4.0 coming to iPad "this fall"

ifarlow

Mar 1, 2010
www.ianfarlow.com
Not really. Waiting for the iPad to be updated in the fall means that I can focus on checking out the new features of my iPhone first, then see what's different when I update my iPad second.

mqguitar

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Extremely disappointed. The iPad is made for multitasking. I just hope they come out with te beta os on it, so we can at least install it and hopefully multitasking works.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
I agree that it is perplexing that 4.0 won't roll out on the iPad at the same time as it rolls out for the iPhone. Disappointed? Yes. Impatient? Yes. Surprised? Not really. But since we have to wait until Fall, the iPad update better darn well include print support.

Readover

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
What do they mean by summer and what do they mean by fall? Summer is like, june, july, august, and maybe september i guess? So, they present the new iPhone in late June or early July? And release OS 4.0 at the same time? I hope October counts as Fall.. Or september.. or august.. Maybe a short summer this year ;)

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
What do they mean by summer and what do they mean by fall? Summer is like, june, july, august, and maybe september i guess? So, they present the new iPhone in late June or early July? And release OS 4.0 at the same time? I hope October counts as Fall.. Or september.. or august.. Maybe a short summer this year ;)

Summer = June and July

Fall = Late September, October, November...

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
I am dissapointed that he didn't give us a firm date for the 3g version of the iPad. I still haven't got to play with 3.2 yet :-/

JCat_IM

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Disappointing, but I'm having so much fun with the ipad, I'll forgive the date. Oh yeah, would have also been nice to see all the ipad reviews revised to say "the one thing missing is a camera". lol

Readover

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I was speaking in terms of when Apple will release the new phone. No way it will be released in August.

No, that sounds unlikely. Probably October or November so.. It's quite a bit of wait! But then again, I don't even know when the iPad will be released here in sweden yet.. So I have some waiting to do anyway... So when I'll get the iPad I'll probably be so overwhelmed time will fly anyway...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro