View Poll Results: Are you happy with your iPad

Voters
342. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

323 94.44%
  • No

19 5.56%
    My wife likes my iPhone but it is too small for her to see easily. When I heard about the iPad I said, What if I had one like this that was tablet size? She said, I want it! and of course so did I. I ordered the wifi the day I could order it. Got it bright and early, turned it on and loved it. Fast response, high resolution. Quickly saw that I wanted a 3g for me as I wanted it in my car, so I ordered that when available, too. Tried the limited data plan and ran over that in about a week! Now - to jailbreak or not, hmmmm
    05-29-2010 02:24 PM
    I love it I couldn't put it down all weekend. I've got it setup and browsing the web and answering emails is soooo easy. So I have no more need to pull out my MB Pro just to surf the net/forums. I also was able to take off some apps that I don't need on my phone anymore since I can use them on the iPad now so I did some cleaning on my phone rebooted it and everything is in harmonic balance now.
    05-31-2010 11:30 AM
    Mine came in awfully handy today to my wife. Her camera ran out of space halfway through our drive across the wilderness. I popped out the camera connection kit, offloaded the photos, and she was back in business. Not to mention she could review them while we ate dinner.

I used it for an iTunes rental the other night as well. I am starting to hear, "Let me see your iPad for a second" more and more everyday. She still refuses to admit she wants one though.
    06-02-2010 02:57 AM
    I can use this thing as a full laptop replacement. I can blog from it, watch movies, play games. Pretty much...do anything except develop.

I can even remotely administer my webserver thanks to its killer ssh apps out for it.
    06-05-2010 10:19 AM
    The Ipad is cool gadget, but is to expensive for my wallet anyway my luck was that I win one Ipad \:d/ on tinyurl.com/37o8vey ( i don`t want to advertising for the page so i put`it on tinyurl . I sharer the wining page because I cannot participate again
    06-10-2010 04:34 AM
    I love how light it is, and the battery life is ridiculously long. It's a joy to use in a way that has to be experienced to understand it.
    06-14-2010 01:50 PM
    I almost wish I could change my answer.

I am glad to have MY iPad, but I would be far less likely to recommend it to anyone else in the future, after At&T's bait and switch game.

I wouldn't have bought this in the first place if I had known they would pull this and I wouldn't be able to buy future ipad's for others (with unlimited 3G Internet access).
    06-14-2010 02:03 PM
    It us everything I thought it was going to be and then some, find myself using my laptop less and less each day.
    06-21-2010 12:05 PM
    I'd give my left leg for my iPad. I damn near love my iPad more than life itself

My girlfriend threatens to leave me because of my obsession, she's simply jealous if you ask me.
    06-21-2010 05:36 PM
    yessss i am sooo happy with it, the games are sooo much more fun on the iPad, actually, everything is so much more fun. Although i wish it came with a camera, i have an app that lets me use my iPhone camera for my iPad and i wish to print but im sure that soon there will be an app for that
    06-21-2010 06:31 PM
    I've had my iPad 64wif/3G for about 2 weeks now and I think this device is fantastic, I don't have to wait for 10min for my MacBook pro to start , this is instant. I find a lot of apps are excellent hopefully there will be more soon. I use for work sometimes and found you really need docs to go it's great.
    06-22-2010 06:26 PM
    My new Buddy. Tough to put down. "Magic" show every day.
    06-23-2010 02:09 AM
    Yes, but I'm not a experienced user.
    06-24-2010 11:08 PM
    Extremely happy with the iPad, because of it's size and the fact that I can now use the keyboard with my large fingers. I still use a stylus for greater precision and to reduce greasy smearing on the screen.

Generally iPhone/ iPod apps work well on the iPad.

Some, however, like the Bloomberg app have been rewritten for the iPad introducing incompatibility and inventing unnecessary function, just because of the extra screen real estate. I guess the developers will cut back on using frills just because they are there.

I need multiple tasking and a proper file folder architecture, but I expect IOS 4 will address these needs.

All In, Apple can now give Windows XP users a way to grow and, perhaps, to abandon Gates' cash machine.

A JOB well done!
    06-25-2010 09:14 AM
    yep, the weight is one of the features I really dig, you can carry it easily in nearly any bag and can take it to work or to town, you sometimes even forget that you carry it in your bag. The long battery life is also a feature that made many users buying it.
    06-25-2010 09:16 AM
    Sold on ebay for a bit more than i paid. I think i'm past the ipad fad. Even the 4 yr old stopped asking for it and favors my old iphone more. Wife never used it.
    06-26-2010 09:57 PM
    Huh... my almost 4 y.o. loves it. Definitely prefers it to "his" iPhone and asks for it all the time. It's definitely not magical nor the end-all-be-all of tech devices, but it's a handy gadget to have around the house. Definitely the best eReader I've ever had and the best way for me to browse the web away from my desk. Sorely lacking iOS4 features and I'm noticing that it could use more RAM (Safari page caching- or lack thereof) and definitely there's still a software gap compared to the iPhone, but those gripes aside, I'm still happy with mine.

I'm curious to see how I feel about the screen once I get my iPhone 4 activated (maybe tomorrow or definitely Monday).
    06-26-2010 10:11 PM
    That's fine. I gave it the ole college try twice (in that i took the first ipad back after two weeks..then repurchased another later). It just never found a place. I enjoy using iOS moreso on the iphone. And the iphone 4 rocks. Text just looks fuzzy on the ipad now. I actually read half a book last night on ibooks using the iphone 4.
    06-26-2010 11:08 PM
    I still love my iPad..but don't use it as much since I got my iphone 4 : ) Too many screens to scroll through with all my apps! I think I will fall back in love with it when ios 4 comes out for the ipad in September..
    06-27-2010 09:21 AM
    I really wanted to hate the iPad. At first glance i thought it was an overgrown iTouch. The first week it was announced I even made fun of people who were drooling over them. After their release, I must say, one visit to the Apple Store was all it took. It was ADDICTING. I used to be glued to my laptop, and now I don't remember the last time I even turned it on. It's a fast, shiny, simple product. Very easy to pick up. It does everything I need it to, most of the time. The only "beef" I guess I have with it, is when something pop's up in a webpage and would normally have scroll bars on it, the iPad's Safari browser does not have those scroll bars on it. An example would be almost anything on the FaceBook actual website.

I kind of "grew" out of the whole Xbox Live scene, so the iPad has taken over as my source of casual gaming, and I must say, performs really well in that aspect, and the amazing part is, it's just the begining.

Plants vs Zombies HD ftw.
    06-27-2010 09:31 AM
    I was very happy when I first bought the iPad; since then though, the iPad simply collects dust in my house. I routinely check iTunes for new and interesting apps and routinely yawn and then go about my business.

For casual browsing, I now pretty much use my iPhone. For more serious computing, I bust out my MacBook Pro. The iPad simply doesn't fit any need. I am at least thankful I opted for the cheap 16GB version.
    06-27-2010 03:35 PM
    I also think an ipad was for me. I had work buy me an ipad, and I cannot put it down. I have a an iphone which I have no use for other than a camera. But if I invest $ in apps, I might have to move to iphone next year if they get verizon. There is no way I am going to back ATT,
    06-28-2010 02:34 AM
    yeah im happy with mine..
    06-28-2010 03:30 AM
    Yeah, the simplicity and easy usability of the iPad makes it addictive and interesting for me, too. It's more or less like a small netbook or so but easier to handle and of course it's lighter, you can take it everywhere.
    06-28-2010 07:58 AM
    I love it!!! The best part has got to be reading books on it. I hardly use my laptop anymore, the way I used to, I think I may be getting a desktop and selling my laptop.
    06-28-2010 09:50 AM
292 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD