19 5.56%
    I just got my ipad today
    I can say that it is my christmas gift from mom
    I really happy with this buddy because i can read and save any ibook
    Hmmmm it seeem same like my ipod touch

But i love it , im Trying to discover all of fiture and app

Thanks apple
    12-26-2010 10:37 AM
    I just got a 64GB WiFi iPad yesterday for Christmas and absolutely love this thing! I haven't even touched my laptop or desktop since I got it.
    12-26-2010 11:37 AM
    I just got a 64GB WiFi iPad yesterday for Christmas and absolutely love this thing! I haven't even touched my laptop or desktop since I got it.
    I'm sure you did. You need to use a computer to set the iPad up.
    12-26-2010 12:40 PM
    to small battery, my friend have sony and his battery life is 15 days...
    12-28-2010 06:03 AM
    Very doubtful.
    12-28-2010 07:11 AM
    He must not be using it much? Sony what?
    12-28-2010 08:46 AM
    Extremely happy with my IPad I primarily use it at home and on the couch whilst watching tv or in bed whilst the wife watches a boring soap opera.
    Apps, games, emails, books etc all at your finger tips on a nice size screen light as a feather, what else could you want.
    12-30-2010 05:55 PM
    Very nice for what it is. And it's only going to get better in the next few months. The only real negative for me is the lack of a file system. Come April 8 I'm hoping this will be solved.
    I agree and hope that the printing issues can be completely resolved. So far that is the main problem I have with the iPad.
    01-01-2011 11:00 AM
    I am very happy with my Ipad, my wife has been trying to take mine from me, I'm going to have to buy her one as will lol.
    Must be a wife thing. My wife does the same. I told her that I will give her mine when the new one comes out, but she wants the new one. I guess that life isn't fair!
    01-01-2011 11:09 AM
    I am quite happy with my new ipad. You cant beat a free ipad...lol Now once I truly figure out how to download talkatone so I can use it with my google voice account? I will be golden!!
    01-08-2011 10:51 AM
    Yes, but the display is disappointing after using the iPhone4.
    01-11-2011 10:09 PM
    At first when the iPad got announced I had a few unanswered questions but when I got the 3G model I was very impressed.

PS: I am writing on my iPad
    01-12-2011 06:51 PM
    Love it. I held out until Saturday as I felt with an iphone 4 and a laptop it was a convenience that I didn't need. However, in short time I have realized that my iPad can indeed replace my laptop and work perfectly in tandem with my iphone.

I have the 16gb wifi and that's all I need. I don't store a ton of music or videos on my phone since I can stream them through ORB. I also have a jailbroken iphone so I use that for my 3G connection via MiWi.

Now, I essentially just use my laptop as a server and storage device for my iPad.

With Orb I can essentially stream any content that I want from my computer. And with LogMein, I can access my entire computer from the phone as well. In fact, I also use my iPad as a 2nd TV in my home theatre when there are multiple sporting events on. It's great.

I wish it did have Flash for a few sites I visit that use that and I wish I had the ability to download mpeg from Safari (or firefox) as my work puts out Mpegs over the internet for training that I have to view once a week.
    01-18-2011 01:19 PM
    Love my iPad. got it about 3-4months back and never looked back... i find having it that i never use my macbook pro anymore. i just use the ipad as the browser because its so like and portable and easy to use.
    01-18-2011 02:16 PM
    Yes, but after the retina display came out, I want an iPad with that kind of screen.
    01-19-2011 07:34 AM
    Overall I'm kind of happy with the iPad, but it has some very annoying limitations:
    - I hate having to plug it into a computer for sync. And it can't sync and charge at the same time. So despite having a proprietary connector, Apple still can't figure out how to sync and charge. Get a clue!
    - Still no podcast subscriptions on the device and it will not auto update podcasts in the background - like a 1st gen ipod. Serious lack of innovation there.
    - Multitasking is not very good. I'm used to apps running in the background in my Droid X.
    - Screens are a mess and there are no widgets
    - No expandable memory and I'm down to 2GB, so I have no more room for photos or music.
    - Not having Flash playback seriously cripples web surfing

I guess I got spoiled by how Android sync and updates everything wirelessly and in the background with no effort on my part. I'll be switching to an Android tablet once Honeycomb comes out.
    01-27-2011 01:31 PM
    Overall I'm kind of happy with the iPad, but it has some very annoying limitations:
    - I hate having to plug it into a computer for sync. And it can't sync and charge at the same time. So despite having a proprietary connector, Apple still can't figure out how to sync and charge. Get a clue!
    - Still no podcast subscriptions on the device and it will not auto update podcasts in the background - like a 1st gen ipod. Serious lack of innovation there.
    - Multitasking is not very good. I'm used to apps running in the background in my Droid X.
    - No expandable memory and I'm down to 2GB, so I have no more room for photos or music.

I guess I got spoiled by how Android sync and updates everything wirelessly and in the background with no effort on my part. I'll be switching to an Android tablet once Honeycomb comes out.
    1. Yes. When I had my second gen iPod touch, it charged. Maybe not enough since the USB ports do not provide enough power, but it charges.
    2. Give it time. Apple likes to save things for feature generations
    3. Agreed. Some may argue "you don't need to close the apps", well, as the OWNER of the device, I want to close it.
    4. I Get what you mean. Stock apps are great, but the home screen is not. Its just scaled up from the iPhone.
    5. Do you have the 64GB?
    6. Flash is a hit and miss for me I don't ever use it on my EVO. matter of fact I uninstalled flash from my phone. You could install Skye Fire, I think its $2.99, but you can get flash. Plus the UI looks more easy on the eyes, and with one tap you can hide the command bar. Plus a "ipad" and "desktop" verson that renders the page. Desktop verson allows for facebook chat on the ipad.
    01-27-2011 02:26 PM

I agree somewhat

1. Since synching only takes a few minutes, even if the iPad isn't charging then, so what? BTW, it does charge when plugged into the computer although it says it isn't.

2. OK, I don't care about this but take your word for it that its not good for you.

3. The problem with true background tasking is that it will eat the squat out of the battery. You can counter this comment by saying it's almost impossible to run out of battery in a day. I have been on jury duty watching Netflix streaming & emailing all day with my iPad. I've never even come close to running out of battery.

4. I hardly think screens are a mess. IMO, you are stretching.

5. Agree. This is clearly a 'make it simple and sealed' Jobs deal. His prejudices affect all of Apple's products.

6. I think you'll find Flash the past tech and 5 the future, but I still agree that again, we have some sort of Jobs dislike of Adobe here & it is a pity.

Overall I think you should get a Galaxy and be happy.
    01-27-2011 04:54 PM
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    02-02-2011 05:14 PM
    I'd have to say I'm definitely happy with my iPad. It won't ever replace my MacBook, but its handy to have. Especially the pages application. It's really convenient.
    02-02-2011 05:59 PM
    Yes i am satisfied with it
    02-04-2011 03:23 AM
    Yes! I'm happy with that! iPad helps me a lot!
    02-04-2011 10:20 PM
    I couldn't be happier with my ipad.
    02-08-2011 12:00 PM
    Extremely happy!!!
    02-10-2011 01:47 PM
    I am very happy with iPad ... so much that it inspired me to dump my BlackBerry for an iPhone!
    02-11-2011 01:46 PM
292 ... 9101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD