Are you happy with your iPad?

Are you happy with your iPad

• Total voters

techie1961

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't going to buy one

Really, I told myself that I wouldn't fall for all the hype and buy one but I did. It really is a wonderful device if you understand why you should get it. I had a beautiful netbook to go along with my notebook/laptop but I found that I didn't use it much. I use the iPad a lot though.

I am still amazed that Apple was able to fit that much power in such a small device. I don't like the lack of a SD card slot and USB connector though.

OTACORB

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
It ROCKS! I find that I watch Netflix, ABC, CBS and Hulu a great deal. This was rather surprising because I really didn't think I would. I use it daily from gaming to handling business email, taking notes etc. The one thing that pains me though is the lack of support for Flash. I really wish Jobs and Company would get off these kicks. There are things that I do which unfortunately I am forced to move to a regular computer to do them because of this.

I think iPad 2 will be even better! :)

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
After trying to use it as a laptop replacement, well it's not quite a laptop replacement. But I love it. It's just an amazing device- it just feels like a device from the future. All it needs is multitasking.

gilroykilroy

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
I've been watching reruns of Star Trek:The Next Generation and they are constantly showing an "iPad" as being the future information device. Theirs has a smaller screen and various input sections; I think the actually full touch screen iPad is nicer :)

P.S. The original Star Trek had an even bigger, clunkier, "iPad".

sbrianw

Jun 6, 2009
twitter.com
I really enjoy it. It was great to have during my vacation or when I travel - I have a few magazine subscriptions on it, and it's a great way to watch a movie. I never saw it as a laptop replacement. It's great to have on the go!

west3man

May 16, 2006
Visit site
Really, I told myself that I wouldn't fall for all the hype and buy one but I did. It really is a wonderful device if you understand why you should get it. I had a beautiful netbook to go along with my notebook/laptop but I found that I didn't use it much. I use the iPad a lot though.

I am still amazed that Apple was able to fit that much power in such a small device. I don't like the lack of a SD card slot and USB connector though.
Ha! Been there. Done that!

I had no intention of buying an iPad. I just wanted to see how long the pre-dawn line was for them, since I couldn't sleep. Then I didn't want to end up in the back and and not get a chance to check out the demos, so I stood in line. Then I realized that they might run out so I stopped playing with the demo and bought one so I could just return it if I needed to. I wasn't happy with wifi only so I got in line for a 3G, the next month.

Digging that.

soarin

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
Omg i love my ipad

The title of my post says it all ** grin **

I find it so useful in fact that I am using it at work **more** than the super swanky high end uber encrypted (I work in emergency services) HP tablet that they gave me!!

GlennEU

Sep 10, 2010
Glenn.eu
Before the iPad was out i knew i would love it. Many people around me said i was crazy to allready saying i would buy the iPad without even trying it.
Now the people that said that to me own a iPad :D hehe

ps: i LOVE my iPad !!!! Best thing i bought in 2010 !

superbear

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
i love my iPad very much. though there are a lot of so called high-tech functions in it, i felt that it make not too much difference with those so called Apad.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
It is a larger iPod, and more. Now you can view full websites without having to pinch and zoom and pan around. The iPad is magical :)

physmotone

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I bought one but found I don't use it very much - I'm much more likely to use my iphone 4. The main problem is that its very heavy which is awkward! If you have an iphone the resolution also looks a little pixelly in comparison.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2