Please shut up already about the iPad

Who else is totally disinterested in the iPad?

• Totallly Agree

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Moderately Agree

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Disagree

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • You are a complete moron for this post

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

reverendrock

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
I am sick of logging onto this sight for iPhone info, reviews etc to be bombarded daily with iPad info. Why is this called the iPhone blog? It's clearly the iPad blog. Enough already, couldn't care less about this product and cannot wait to see it sizzle out in the consumer market once people realise that it's a superfluous product that nobody needs if they have a laptop and a smartphone. In the meantime, bye bye iPhone blog, deleting you from 'favs'. CYAS.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Give it a few weeks, the iPad newness will blow over, and people will be back to moaning and groaning about the lack of an iPhone update, or their accidental update to 3.1.3 and losing their jailbreaks.

Crunch

Sep 17, 2008
Visit site
I am sick of logging onto this sight for iPhone info, reviews etc to be bombarded daily with iPad info. Why is this called the iPhone blog? It's clearly the iPad blog. Enough already, couldn't care less about this product and cannot wait to see it sizzle out in the consumer market once people realise that it's a superfluous product that nobody needs if they have a laptop and a smartphone. In the meantime, bye bye iPhone blog, deleting you from 'favs'. CYAS.

You're in the iPad subforum.

...and don't let the door hit you on the way out. ;)

ifarlow

Mar 1, 2010
www.ianfarlow.com

Wow. Just wow.

GinoDotCom

Sep 27, 2009
Visit site
It's all about the ipad buddy... Get used to it!! Go out to Best buy and play with one, you'll probably end up buying one.

And go complain about your lack of iPhone news in a iPhone forum at least. You're in the iPad section !

xpunksbeendeadx

Jan 2, 2009
Visit site
The most important thing people are forgetting is that if you want to see the future of the iPhone look to the iPad. It's pretty obvious that they're going to share a lot of similarities when 3.2 comes out for the iPhone and when both the iPhone and iPad are running 4.0

reverendrock

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Good Point Last Poster

Love the poll results, perhaps I truly am a moron. Good point goes to the poster above this one, however, my opinion of the iPad has not/will not change. Off to Easter Sunday morning services, God Bless All, Christ is Risen. Amen.

Last edited:

futurecode

Dec 12, 2008
Visit site
I imagine "the iPhone blog" was created due to the awesomeness of the iPhones interface, then the touch was put out, and now the ipad and the site has just evolved into all things "iP". To condem or ridicule the site due to the origonal namers lack of vision (sorry said namer ;) ) is just simple minded and sad.

That being said, I'm too am getting tiered of all the ipad talk too, but my feeling are just cause I'm jealous since I don't have one yet!

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site

We actually changed our name to TiPb awhile ago. The name is relevant for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Technically, we didn't have to because all three of these devices run on iPhone OS.

The iPad just came out. Of course it's going to be talked about a lot. When the next iPhone comes out, I assure you that it will be the primary topic on the blog. I expect rumors of said iPhone will start pouring in pretty soon now that the iPad has been released.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Haha, awesome topic OP. I don't care for the iPad. But hopefully now that it's out and everyone can now go #2 with a computer the waves will calm down and the iPhone will go back to front and center very soon.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site

Don't let the door hit you in the big ass on the way out. Loser.

Dman714

Apr 4, 2010
Visit site
You're in the iPad subforum.

...and don't let the door hit you on the way out. ;)

Love the poll results, perhaps I truly am a moron. Good point goes to the poster above this one, however, my opinion of the iPad has not/will not change. Off to Easter Sunday morning services, God Bless All, Christ is Risen. Amen.

Happy zombie day! I love my iPad and as stated this is the iPad sub forum lol

mullrat

Jun 8, 2008
Visit site
Next week when the iPhone 4.0 software is out, what if I post a similar poll and replace iPad with iPhone on your question and put it in the iPhone sub forum?

Btw very excited about the 4.0!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Thread closed... like mentioned the name was changed a while back and if you noticed most other tech sites the likes of Gizmodo even had a ton of coverage on iPad. Just the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner