Official iPad bug report/trouble-shooting thread

BRiphone

Sep 22, 2008
Visit site
Mine is not letting me access my yahoo mail. I was able to yesterday and then today there were issues with me not being able to access my emails or retrieve new emails. I deleted the account in settings and then added an account the same way I did before thinking that would solve the issue. Now I am not able to access any mail, mail contacts or anything from my yahoo account. I know I can just check my mail via Yahoo, but whats the point of having the mail button?! Everything is still working fine on my iPhone. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Problem resolved, it just needed to be restarted. Kinda weird that it worked for a couple of days and then needed to be restarted, but as long as its working I'm a happy camper.

GinoDotCom

Sep 27, 2009
Visit site
I have an issue when playing video and trying to bring up the control interface. I sometimes have to tap on the screen repeatedly before it will come up. In some cases I have to tap over and over for twenty ot thirty seconds. Anyone else see this issue?

+1

Add me to this list. Anyone else?

durangojim#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed when adding movies that I have made in Handbrake via itunes, that many times the ipad will then say that no videos are found, even though it still shows them on the pad in itunes. If I delete the most recent movie then they'll show back up. Usually if I then turn off the ipad and restart itunes, I can load the movies normally without problems again. Pretty annoying.

chippy19977

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Problem resolved, it just needed to be restarted. Kinda weird that it worked for a couple of days and then needed to be restarted, but as long as its working I'm a happy camper.

One thing I've noticed though is there is no push support for yahoo on the iPad. Push works great on my iPhone, but no push option on the iPad in the advanced settings for yahoo. Strange.

DaveKay

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
No problems yet, and no I can't charge with usb ports. I didnt think it was a problem since I don't charge my iPhones with the computers either

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Crashing

Well looks like I'll be reloading the OS, it started crashing in Tweetdeck. I thought it might be Tweetdeck and had a couple other probs with Tweetdeck so I uninstalled it. However I've had Mail, Safari and Twitterific crash on me so time to reinstall the OS see if that does the trick. I've only had it for a week now.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have restored/wiped a couple of times to to try and fix a couple of minor glitches. When I sync my apps back, certain apps wont sync and I have to redownload them via app store even though they show under my list of apps and also check marked. Amazon, Pandora, and Shazam majority of the ones that dont sync back

lpiphone

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
iPad losing time

Many discussions on this on apple forum. But no resolution or clear answer

My iPad is losing track of the correct time. If I manually set the time, it will lose in again whent I put it back to automatic.

Anyone solved this yet ?

Syncing and resetting does not fix it...

Hoping to find a solution here...

Tks.

Last edited:

gfenn11

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Mine keeps on dropping my homes WiFi, and when I try to join back on, it tells me incorrect password, even though it is the correct one... I have since sat the iPad to the side, and have solely used the iMac :)

lpiphone

Mar 15, 2009
Visit site
Mine keeps on dropping my homes WiFi, and when I try to join back on, it tells me incorrect password, even though it is the correct one... I have since sat the iPad to the side, and have solely used the iMac :)

I had same problem. I swtiched my Wireless "N" router (ASUS) from WPA to WPA2 and it fixed the problem.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
yellow banding on the screen

well I had this happen 1ce about a month ago for a very brief moment I got yellow banding across the screen. It didn't last long so I dismissed it but I just had the same thing happen again :( I'm hoping it wont happen again but I've got Applecare anyway.

Idelgado782

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
I was having issues with my emails and push notification. I rest iPad tat didn't work so I deleted my accounts and added them again. I'm still having the problem.

fsohail

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Hi all
Weird problem, sometimes the iPad (32Gb wifi) fails to show the power correctly. Often it stays on 100% for hours (a soft reset brings it back to its correct value). It's also know to drain completely and then once, took hours to show any power (where the Apple logo appears). I've ruled out power supplies/adptors and have reinstalled 3.2.1 (it was jailbroken).

Any other similar experiences or is this a dud? It's not been a couple of months yet!

SidsicetUtict

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
915 cipro shelf life

vendettaweb org/forum/members/Cipro+Pharmacy aspx] side effectts of cipro Buffalo and cipro xr 500 mg wifianswers com/members/Cheap-Cipro aspx] antibiotic cipro You should not use Cipro if you are also taking tizanidine (Zanaflex), or if you are allergic to ciprofloxacin or similar medications such as levofloxacin (Levaquin), lomefloxacin (Maxaquin), moxifloxacin (Avelox), ofloxacin (Floxin), norfloxacin (Noroxin), and others Look at: rlmproduction com/communityserver/members/cipro-top aspx] cipro mexico Switzerland
P S Excuse me for choosing "forum tipb com/ipad-forum/188355-official-ipad-bug-report-trouble-shooting-thread-4 html#post1605757" to leave a offer for men about cipro for uti