After upgrading to 4.2.1 I can't drag icons between pages on the iPad. Tethering to iTunes and rearranging on there works fine.

Anyone seen this? Knows how to sort it? Am I just being thick?

Paul
    11-26-2010 11:12 AM
    I'm able to drag just fine. Anyone find out why I can't import via sd card?
    11-27-2010 12:15 AM
    My former screen lock now mute switch doesn't work. When I toggle it it displays the muted speaker icon, but the sound isn't muted. Anyone else experiencing this?
    11-27-2010 02:29 AM
    Can someone help? When I go to erase a draft email, the screen goes back to the home page , and a email that I deleted in my inbox reappears .... Very annoying ! And the draft email doesn't get deleted.
    12-10-2010 03:26 PM
    one being less than 6 months old none of them is able to charge the iPad via USB. Not happy with that. I'm still not taking back!
    12-20-2010 04:39 AM
    After upgrading to 4.2.1 I can't drag icons between pages on the iPad. Tethering to iTunes and rearranging on there works fine.

Anyone seen this? Knows how to sort it? Am I just being thick?

Paul
    Rotate it to landscape mode, and icon dragging between pages works again.
    12-23-2010 04:46 PM
    In the last few days my wifi has been acting wonky when it wakes from sleep. The icon is there indicating it's connected, but there's no data flow. If I turn off the wifi then turn it back on it's back. This is a 16+3g ipad bought on release day and it's the first time I've ever had any issues with the wifi. What the hell?
    01-03-2011 10:42 PM
    one being less than 6 months old none of them is able to charge the iPad via USB. Not happy with that. I'm still not taking back!
    If you're talking about your laptop I haven't found any computer that charges it by USB laptop or desktop. What I remember hearing is the screen draws so much power that while it's on the iPad doesn't charge but when the screen is off it actually does charge. It is very slow though because it needs so much juice.

I was listening to the iPad podcast about the keyboard bug and I do think it is Emoji. I didn't read the previous pages so sorry if this was settled already. I just wanted to add that I've had the problem on my iPhone forever following me from firmware to firmware. I never had it on my iPad until this week, and I JB just recently and installed Emoji on my iPad. I'm sorry but I love the faces too much to test the theory but I think that is it.
    01-14-2011 05:39 PM
    My former screen lock now mute switch doesn't work. When I toggle it it displays the muted speaker icon, but the sound isn't muted. Anyone else experiencing this?
    I have the same issue. help I also have video that won't play stops and starts all the time. It doesn't matter what format or program .
    01-23-2011 09:27 PM
    Hi all. I have two MB292X ipads, one running 3.2.2 and the other the latest 4.2.1. I am running latest iTunes 10.1.1.4 on Windows 7 Ultimate with Firewall OFF. Why does Apple Remote on iPad 3.2.2 have no problem connecting to iTunes and iPad v4.2.1 is stuck on 'Verifying Remote passcode'. I rebooted my netgear Wireless Access Point as I know at times this has been the problem and reset the iPad along with Windows. I turned on the 'Routing and Remote Access' service as I read that could assist however I still cannot connect. I also cannot connect Airplay to Airport Expresses using my 4.2.1 iPad. I had same problem yesterday however at some point I was able to connect, today back to not connecting with 4.2.1..what is going on if 3.2.2 has no problem?? I also have the latest Bonjour 2.0.2
    Any help very much appreciated
    01-30-2011 03:15 AM
    This TS stream can be decoded well by h.264 JM reference decoder, by VLC and MAC quicitime. But it can't be decoded correctly by IPAD . The Quicktime version is AppleCoreMedia/1.0.0.8C148 .
    The file can be downloaded from
    ipad_bug.ts
    Last edited by xxthink; 02-12-2011 at 12:19 AM.
    02-12-2011 12:04 AM
    sorry, I have to post 10 posts
    02-12-2011 12:05 AM
    I hope I am not the only one with this problem. iTunes is creating "duplicate" iPhoto events. I believe the new iPhoto 9.1.2 is culprit! I just think its rather annoying and making my photos all out order and splitting up my events when I sync to my iPad. Hopefully a fix comes soon.
    04-30-2011 02:18 AM
    I've never had my Ipad to be able to charge on my Sony Vaio,and its over a year old laptop.
    08-20-2011 01:01 AM
    Having a similar problem. Safari crashes on a regular basis regardless of the web site.
    11-04-2011 08:26 PM
    Fill out this survey for a chance to win a free iPad:
    www.nittanysurveys.com/ipad3
    11-15-2011 02:00 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD