we know they will be delivered saturday but When will the ipad ship

Mazon

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
Its my understanding that Apple will send an email when you have been billed and the iPad shipped.

Just sit there with your email program open and wait like the rest of us.

They should be shipping by tuesday/wednesday for saturday delivery.

Big Dookie

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
Well, I for one have already been billed, but it still says my 3G version isn't shipping until late April, and I still haven't received any email.

MikeCase

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
I've also been billed but no email. I bet it has something to do with delivery times and where you are located. If they ship everything out at the same time, someone near the company would get theirs days before I get mine here in Florida.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
we know they will be delivered saturday but When will the ipad ship

All one needs to know is that it will ship in time. My iPhone 3GS shipped from Shanghai. I logged in several times a day to watch its progress. It was deliberately held in route to arrive on the intended day.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
Maybe the fact I ordered a 3G model is a mixed blessing. On one hand, I won't get it on April 3rd or even April 12th. On the other hand, since "late April" is fairly ambiguous, I don't have to worry about my iPad shipping on a date certain ;) The glass is half full! The glass is half full!

derrythe

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Ah an optimist, see, I'm more of a happy pessimist. I imagine that all glasses will be almost completely empty, so that when they show up at varying levels of fullness, I'm very pleased. Expect the worst will happen, because it rarely does, and when it doesn't you'll be pleasantly surprised.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
Ah an optimist, see, I'm more of a happy pessimist. I imagine that all glasses will be almost completely empty, so that when they show up at varying levels of fullness, I'm very pleased. Expect the worst will happen, because it rarely does, and when it doesn't you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Indeed, the worst rarely happens. Would god, that AT&T were only half so good at meeting their commitments as Apple. Apple says little and rarely speculates. When they say that it will be delivered on April 3, it will be delivered on April 3.

On the other hand, "late April" is un-Apple-like and somewhat imprecise. However, I am confident that when I return from Paris on May 1, it will be here.
There is a small advantage to being out of the country for all of "late April."

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
In truth, 'tis better to be a pessimist because an optimist is never pleasantly surprised -- it doesn't help that I have a good vantage point to view the arrival of the FedEx truck each and every damn April day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73