I currently have the iphone 3g and was thinking about getting the wifi ipad with 3g, could i just put my sim from the iphone into the ipad or is this not possible?
    03-26-2010 11:43 AM
    Think so...The orginal keynote made mention of a mini sim card, or something like that. People raised the questions if it was a special SIM card, but I don't think it is. SJ said that you could just plop a SIM card in and BLAMOOO!
    03-26-2010 11:57 AM
    Think so...The orginal keynote made mention of a mini sim card, or something like that. People raised the questions if it was a special SIM card, but I don't think it is. SJ said that you could just plop a SIM card in and BLAMOOO!
    I heard the opposite that it is a special proprietary sim card. Anyone know of a definitive answer?
    03-26-2010 11:59 AM
    It's a different SIM. The iPad will use a micro SIM, the iPhone does not. You can verify this on Apple's spec's website Apple - iPad - View the technical specifications for iPad.
    03-26-2010 12:13 PM
    I heard the opposite that it is a special proprietary sim card. Anyone know of a definitive answer?
    Yes I could be very wrong...Anyone else??

EDIT: And I was...
    03-26-2010 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD