Well thinking about the things I would like to do with this iPad. I had a thought that this would be a great bedside clock radio/ weather radio/ etc, etc. Has anyone seen or heard of a program or company making one? It could be great app with this size screen. You could have the time/temp/ forcast. you could set it up to alert of severe weather with a notification. news stocks...etc?
    03-21-2010 10:09 PM
    You could also make it where you could have different skins...maybe make new ones and put them on "in-app" purchase.. you could animate the weather graphics to show storms rolling in...etc... man that would be soooo pimp!
    Last edited by guinness0514; 03-22-2010 at 12:11 AM.
    03-21-2010 11:49 PM
    Nice animated graphics and such would be really cool. I am using Rise and Shine App on the iPhone right now
    03-23-2010 12:00 AM
    Animated graphics wise, I really like the "Outside" app on my phone. It's got visually pleasing graphics and decent weather information. I can't imagine that on the iPad as a nightstand app since the colors are bright. It would be nice to have a nice large clock on the iPad and with all of that extra screen real estate, you could put more information on it compared to the iPhone version without having the font really, really tiny :P
    03-28-2010 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD