Still, you've got to carry that mifi around and keep it charged..no matter how small it is.

I'm thinking with the Evo on Sprint, and Verizon offering the hotspot app, that its only a matter of time before AT&T allows the same without having to worry about jailbreaking.
    03-26-2010 01:51 PM
    Still, you've got to carry that mifi around and keep it charged..no matter how small it is.

I'm thinking with the Evo on Sprint, and Verizon offering the hotspot app, that its only a matter of time before AT&T allows the same without having to worry about jailbreaking.
    The MiFi is small. I will velcro it to the back of the iPad as I do to my laptops. I admit that the battery is a problem.

One should not make any decisions based upon when AT&T may or may not do something.

But then, no one listens to me; I have an attitude.
    03-27-2010 01:06 PM
    I've not pre-ordered as I'm in the UK, but I shall be there on launch day with whatever cash is required to procure a 16GB WiFi model. It'll rarely leave the house and I have a MiFi for when it does.
    03-27-2010 03:39 PM
    64gb WiFi. Wanted the most storage because iTouch (32gb) is close to capacity with tunes, videos, pics & apps. 3G isn't worth the extra $29 per month (I wouldn't even consider the 250mb/month plan). I reserved AND pre-ordered for April 3 delivery.
    Last edited by astrogeek; 03-28-2010 at 03:45 PM.
    03-28-2010 03:37 PM
    Did anyone else who ordered a 3G model already have their card charged? I thought they didn't charge it until it shipped, but mine was charged yesterday, March 27th, and I got the 64 Gig 3G model that's not supposed to ship until late April. Seems odd.
    03-28-2010 04:16 PM
    I thought they didn't charge it until it shipped, ... Seems odd.
    While I'm not getting one of the 3G models, my card was charged on the 25th. No indication from Apple that my order has shipped yet. If I didn't have fraud protection on my card I wouldn't have known yet that I was charged.
    03-28-2010 06:24 PM
    I just received my pre-ordered wireless keyboard for my "late April" 64GB 3G iPad. I suppose I can air-type until I have an iPad to pair-up with. Anyone else going to suffer through most of the month of April in anticipation of their 3G iPad?
    03-30-2010 06:13 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD