iPad Pre-Orders?

Kainz15

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know if Apple has a specific time that the pre-ordering can start happening? I know it's the 12th, but I'm talking like time-specific. Midnight on the west coast? 10 AM? Randomly? I'm just looking for some more information. Thanks!

jeffskent

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
I plan to place my order for a 32 GB iPad at 12:01 am, or as soon thereafter as possible. FWIW, I also plan to use either PDANet or MyFi as a wireless router on my jailbroken 3GS. Wish me luck?

james048a

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I plan to place my order for a 32 GB iPad at 12:01 am, or as soon thereafter as possible. FWIW, I also plan to use either PDANet or MyFi as a wireless router on my jailbroken 3GS. Wish me luck?

I was thinking the same thing. I had a thought is if you or someone else that had 2 iphones/itouch they could try it, i would think the Ipad would be the same configuring? I think ill place my order as well.

dandbj13

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
I have set my alarm for 11:00PM Central. That is midnight Eastern. I will stay up through midnight Pacific. If still not available, I will get up at about 7:00AM and start the madness over again. I know, I know, I have officially gone off the deep end. :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
So I get an email today about pre-ordering or reserving an iPad. It's the US only one, but I tried it out just to see what pricing is like etc. The funny thing I tried reserve first and it worked and I went to pre-order and it took me to "Page not found" lol. So now I have to wait for the canadian email to come in, I plan to reserve mine and still go to stand in line. I had a friend of mine who took the day off on the launch of the iPhone and stood in the lineup. Someone offered him $100 just for his spot in line because it was so close to the front.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods