I saw a claim of a 10 hour life between charges. With all the rich media promised, how will they deliver ? I have a Kindle at the moment for my books and they solve it by not delivering anything much beyond 'words' and the iPad delivers, or promises to deliver much more....and in color. Won't that be problematic with respect to battery life between charges?
    02-13-2010 10:54 PM
    I saw a claim of a 10 hour life between charges. With all the rich media promised, how will they deliver ? I have a Kindle at the moment for my books and they solve it by not delivering anything much beyond 'words' and the iPad delivers, or promises to deliver much more....and in color. Won't that be problematic with respect to battery life between charges?
    if you use it the battery will be used. it's as simple as that.

the iphone can go weeks on a single charge if not used. but people use it heavily and have lots of services setup that connect to the internet and then complain about battery life.
    02-24-2010 05:04 PM
    It's with some of you. But i am really satisfies with my iphone and iphone accessories from apple store.
    03-09-2010 01:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD