Right after the most creative one of Apple was launch, the internet users have created funny photos to ridicule this.

Images from Mobile phone blog
    01-30-2010 04:43 AM
    I wonder how a Beaverbox Defender case would look on that iPhone Jumbo.
    01-30-2010 05:48 AM
    LOL, thanks for the laugh
    01-31-2010 08:43 PM
    Boy, the amazing degree to which people just don't get this device stuns me almost senseless. Perhaps it's because this blog and all the other tech sites are full of people so familiar with the personal computer paradigm and the lifelong assumption that the rest of the world would eventually learn what they know instead of some new Thomas Edison coming along to make all that tech knowledge unnecessary for the masses.
    02-01-2010 11:45 AM
    Boy, the amazing degree to which people just don't get this device stuns me almost senseless. Perhaps it's because this blog and all the other tech sites are full of people so familiar with the personal computer paradigm and the lifelong assumption that the rest of the world would eventually learn what they know instead of some new Thomas Edison coming along to make all that tech knowledge unnecessary for the masses.
    Umm....a little history lesson for you. Thomas Edison bet the farm on DC and lost as far as household electricity is concerned. It would have made more since to use Nikola Tesla's name. That's assuming you would like the iPad to succeed.
    Last edited by lungho; 02-01-2010 at 06:39 PM.
    02-01-2010 06:36 PM
    Talking with a friend last night playing call of duty we both agreed that it might be worth it if it had a phone just for the comedic effect of holding up something that big to your head as a phone.
    02-01-2010 07:46 PM
    I think you will start to see MacBooks like the iPad by this time next year, the iPad is a start into process and if Apple can get support for a low end tablet then they will see the need for a high end tablet... Also most software on the market is not designed for touch screen, why would you want to launch a product with no software behind it
    The iPad is the obvious choice to start with...
    Last edited by Earless Puppy; 02-01-2010 at 08:55 PM.
    02-01-2010 08:53 PM
    god! so interesting pictures for that, but i think ipad target with different market.
    02-02-2010 03:20 AM
    Saw this on the back of a national geographic and couldn't help but laugh a little bit. Note *I added the highlighter on photoshop to make it a little more obvious*
    04-16-2010 10:23 PM
    A lot of good points about the iPad. But, then again, its still fairly new. Id say, give it two or three more generations. Then itll be all good. And seeing how fast the next great model of iPhone are rolling out, they should have these iPads sorted out in no time.
    06-30-2010 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD