In order to unleash the full performance power of that A4 chip we need a little more from the OS!

How about this
    01-28-2010 07:53 AM
    Nope. The tablet OS has always been the iPhone OS -iPhone and iPod Touch are tablets. They are consumer devices, imformation appliances for people who don't need or want to deal with the PC paradigm.
    01-28-2010 11:00 AM
    If it had peripheral and USB support, I can see lots of business users bring this thing to do presentations.
    01-28-2010 01:27 PM
    If it had peripheral and USB support, I can see lots of business users bring this thing to do presentations.
    The iPad does have that. I has a USB connector for the dock and will support peripherals built for it. It has a video out and VGA out adapter available for it just as the iPod Touch and iPhone have. It also has it's own version of iWork, so it'll run a presentation.

I think a presentation would be an IDEAL use case.
    01-28-2010 01:40 PM
    In order to unleash the full performance power of that A4 chip we need a little more from the OS!

How about this
    I agree, i cant justify buying one. Its a big iphone without the camera
    01-28-2010 03:10 PM
    If it had the camera it would be great for vid chats. O well I'll get it and then when gen 2 with a cam comes out ill sell it and buy that.
    01-28-2010 03:40 PM
    If it had the camera it would be great for vid chats. O well I'll get it and then when gen 2 with a cam comes out ill sell it and buy that.
    Exactly
    01-28-2010 07:20 PM

How about this
    i wish it had this... i would be waiting to buy it... im not in a rush to buy a 10inch ipod touch...
    01-28-2010 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD