Where does this iPad fit in the Apple Family?

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
The sacred question: What perspective will Apple market their beloved and praised iPad from? And where does it fit into their website? Will it be advertised like the iPod Touch focused on entertainment or around the iWork apps they will release? Is it worthy of a new tab at the top of Apple's homepage? Or will it share a spot in the iPod lineup?

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I can't help but be a little cynical about this whole iPad thing but I think it fits in perfectly next to the iLamp.

g4_imac_lamp.jpg

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
I know what you mean. In my eyes, iPad is just another device the tech-minute segments on morning news programs will describe incorrectly. It looks like a cool device, but I wouldn't go out and buy one right away especially as i already own an iPhone, which is a big enough bill by itself. I still think its got potential for the masses though.

capoeira4u

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
I know what you mean. In my eyes, iPad is just another device the tech-minute segments on morning news programs will describe incorrectly. It looks like a cool device, but I wouldn't go out and buy one right away especially as i already own an iPhone, which is a big enough bill by itself. I still think its got potential for the masses though.

I agree with Hakala. I already own an iPhone too, and the only reason I would get an iPad is if it could transfer data from my paid apps in real-time. For example, since the iPhone is more mobile I would be playing games and saving data on my iPhone more often. But when I get home I want to continue what I was doing on the iPad's larger screen. But if the saved information can't be transferred in real-time, then there's not much point in using both iPhone and iPad.

Lady Kaede

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
I think it gets it's own tab at the top of the Apple website, if it hasn't already - but ultimately it's a laptop-replacement for 20-40% of current Apple Macbook buyers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods