I'd like to have one. It'll fit perfect in the saddlebag on my motorcycle which is great for long trips. Tether it to my jailbroken iphone and bam, instant internet joy, plus movies, navigation, and everything else I need on a big screen. The lack of a USB port sucks, but I bet it won't be long before someone makes something that'll plug into the 30pin and take care of that. I'll probably get one eventually, but not right now.
    02-04-2010 01:49 PM
    The iphone is just fine for me. $800 and a monthly charge for the iPad. I dont think so. I'm with you 'impaler'. My macbook pro works just fine, at least until the iPad's price drops a little.
    02-04-2010 02:14 PM
    If I had the money, and great AT&T service I would have both
    02-04-2010 02:19 PM
    I'll stick with the iPhone. The iPad is like a trophy wife........

It's sexy, everybody wants one, plus it looks great without makeup. But the honeymoon will soon be over when Apple releases something better. The eye will then start to wonder, and that trophy wife...errr...I mean iPad, will become a distant memory. And much like after a divorce, people are gonna find themselves with a lot less money than before....approximately $800 less, and feel somehow they were taken advantage of.
    02-04-2010 09:24 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD