Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • iTablet of course!

6 50.00%
  • Courier

3 25.00%
  • Meh, who needs a tablet.

2 16.67%
  • I would love an iTablet (shh...don't tell anyone but I actually want a Courier)

1 8.33%
    I was just reading the rumour about the *gasp* Microsoft Courier and I was ashamedly interested. For me, the iTablet seems kind of pointless. Its stuck in some middle ground between a giant ipod touch and a weak macbook air. Plus the keyboard would drive me nuts. The courier seems like it would be nice to have for school, and such.
    Which one would you get?
    Last edited by lionheartednyhc; 09-29-2009 at 01:43 PM.
    09-29-2009 01:37 PM
    "iPad." Just checked. The word does not exist in the App store.

Why "iTablet?" Apple does not do "tacky."
    09-29-2009 01:49 PM
    I was just reading the rumour about the *gasp* Microsoft Courier and I was ashamedly interested. For me, the iTablet seems kind of pointless. Its stuck in some middle ground between a giant ipod touch and a weak macbook air. Plus the keyboard would drive me nuts. The courier seems like it would be nice to have for school, and such.
    Which one would you get?

Courier:
    Pros: MS touch key-board that knows where your fingers are.
    Cons: Comples. Vaporware. "Skunkworks." Windows. Ugly. Heavy. Hinged. MS dollars.

iPad:
    Pros: Simple. Apple design. iP touch user interface. Apple. 85000 apps out of the box. Buy with Apple dollars.
    Cons: "The steaming pile of failure" (AT&T)

I just checked. While I pay for Apple products at A$0.06 to the US$, I currently pay for MS$s at par. However, I have been paying a premium for $MS for years. Why would one ever buy MS?
    09-29-2009 02:16 PM
    Which one would you get?

Courier:
    Pros: MS touch key-board that knows where your fingers are, but this is only hope.
    Cons: Complex. Stylus. Vaporware. "Skunkworks." Windows. Hard-wired split-screen. Ugly. Heavy. Hinged. MS dollars.

iPad:
    Pros: Simple. Apple design. iP touch user interface. Apple. 85000 apps out of the box. Buy with Apple dollars.
    Cons: "The steaming pile of failure" (AT&T)

I just checked. While I pay for Apple products at A$0.06 to the US$, I currently pay for MS$s at par. However, I have been paying a premium for $MS for years. Why would one ever buy MS?
    09-29-2009 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD