My New iPad mini

Neil Espinili

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I got my black and slate iPad mini 1st gen exactly a month ago and its totally an amazing tablet its my very first tablet and very first apple product. I'm very pleased for my iPad's performance even though honestly i've been experiencing some lags in some extreme apps and while im on multitasking and closing apps and when turning it on landscape mode to portrait mode it run kinda not smooth anymore when i updated it on iOS7 but for me its very minimal on effect. Now since Apple released the new iPad mini with greater processor and specs and of course its with retina. Is it really worth an upgrade easily or wait for more and greater spec on the mini? Maybe in the next 5 years or later? Btw, how long is the iPad mini's lifespan i would like just to know. Is there any way to reduce those lags?

Thank you for reading my experience and for answering my questions! 😉

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
As far as upgrading, if you have the money than yes it's worth it, night and day. Life span in my opinion is up to the person using it. I can't see this version going past one more or two more major updates. But my kids have a first gen iPad for watching movies and it still works great for that. So it all depends what you do with it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
That processor in original mini is 2.5 years old. That's why your getting the lag. The processor in the retina mini is 4 times faster and has no lag. You get so much more for that extra $100. You get what you pay for.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR