When I first purchased I was using it for school. Had all the books I could find digital copies of loaded on there. And used a word processor for quick assignments.

Now it's pretty much an ereader and for netflix when I don't want to wake my husband up

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    05-17-2014 09:00 PM
    I am looking at Ipad mini mostly for travel. Surfing the web is my main function, email and might get a game or two. Not into games yet. But what GB would I need. I am not big into camera or facebook and pic storage.
    09-14-2014 08:31 PM
    I am looking at Ipad mini mostly for travel. Surfing the web is my main function, email and might get a game or two. Not into games yet. But what GB would I need. I am not big into camera or facebook and pic storage.
    Well, the 16 GB model should be sufficient for you, but if you can swing it, get a 32 gig model just in case your local storage need changes.
    09-14-2014 08:57 PM
    emails...browsing the net and most importantly playing real racing 3
    09-20-2014 06:30 AM
    I use my mini 3 for light games, reading books, surfing, texts/SMS, and light emailing. For heavy or intense work, I pull out the MacBook Air.
    10-31-2014 12:25 PM
    Just internet browsing when I don't want to run my phone battery down. To be honest, since I got my 6 Plus, the iPad Mini has been doing a lot lot of sitting. It's last battery cycle had over ten days standby time. Oops.
    11-02-2014 06:31 PM
31 12