Is the ipad mini 1 a good deal with all the "black friday" specials right now?

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey

I was wondering if you thought that the mini 1 is still a good deal at 299 with the various $100 store card promotions right now?
Or is the retina version worth the $

TIA

Chris Parsons

Oct 30, 2007
Visit site
It's still a good option, the Retina version is of course better but if you're looking to get one on the cheap then by all means, pick up a 1st gen.

Scallops

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I think it's a great deal.....personally, having returned a rMini for an Air, I would have stuck with my original Mini if I knew what I do now about the rMini's display. If you can get any deal on the old Mini, it sounds ideal, with the only issue then perhaps being limited to 16 GB.

Can you manage with 16 GB?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hey

I was wondering if you thought that the mini 1 is still a good deal at 299 with the various $100 store card promotions right now?
Or is the retina version worth the $

TIA

Hi Candy84. I love my iPad mini. In my opinion I would buy the iPad mini1. You can't beat that deal. To me it's not like the screen area is a must for a higher resolution. My mini looks perfect to me and I've had mine for just a few weeks too!!

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all the opinions

At the end the 16gb wasn't going to be enough. So I went with the air at 32 gb and still got the 100$ gift card

Can't wait to get it :)

Danzoman

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I was going to get the retina mini but decided to get the original today from Walmart for basically $200. ( my first iPad btw) I figured I really want the fingerprint scanner and I hope the next model will have it. Also Apple products hold their value as far as trade ins go so I it's no big deal to me. I used my Xoom for two years so not having the latest tech in a tablet isn't as important to me as my cell phone. The size is perfect I love it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative