just trying to relive this thread....a year after i started this topic...and some hostile reply from some of us...here we r...awed and surprised by what apple launch a few days back...iphone 6 plus...5.5 inches...huh.......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Although I don't see the 6 Plus as an iPad Mini with phone capabilities, I can see how some may see it that way. Still, the iPhone 6 Plus isn't that big, but I do believe it may cut into the sales of the Mini, but that's just my personal opinion....
    09-17-2014 09:48 AM
    Although I don't see the 6 Plus as an iPad Mini with phone capabilities, I can see how some may see it that way. Still, the iPhone 6 Plus isn't that big, but I do believe it may cut into the sales of the Mini, but that's just my personal opinion....
    Its ok buddy......nice to hv u back in this thread...the whole point of this thread was we're getting into phablet territory...and m sh happy that apple finally decided to create one...if m going to buy a phablet for the sake of carrying one device...it will only b apple....
    09-17-2014 10:08 AM
    Its ok buddy......nice to hv u back in this thread...the whole point of this thread was we're getting into phablet territory...and m sh happy that apple finally decided to create one...if m going to buy a phablet for the sake of carrying one device...it will only b apple....
    I'm not knocking your thread or your opinion. It's all good as far as I'm concerned, and like I stated above, I do believe that the iPhone 6 plus may cut into the sales of the iPad Mini....
    09-17-2014 10:14 AM
    I'm not knocking your thread or your opinion. It's all good as far as I'm concerned, and like I stated above, I do believe that the iPhone 6 plus may cut into the sales of the iPad Mini....
    No problem buddy!!!......so excited to hv that iphone 6+...
    09-17-2014 10:16 AM
    No problem buddy!!!......so excited to hv that iphone 6+...
    I hear ya......Hopefully, when I walk into a store to get the iPhone 6 Plus in a couple of weeks, I'll be able to get the one I want right then and there.
    09-17-2014 10:17 AM
    I hear ya......Hopefully, when I walk into a store to get the iPhone 6 Plus in a couple of weeks, I'll be able to get the one I want right then and there.
    ......same here buddy...but it may take some time for me to get one since the first wave m sure will b a little bit expensive here in the phil......
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-17-2014 10:20 AM
    ......same here buddy...but it may take some time for me to get one since the first wave m sure will b a little bit expensive here in the phil......
    One more thing buddy...m going to stay up late tonight......w8ting for the ios 8 rollout for my iphone 5 n ipa 4......apple device lover here......n the yosemite rollout this october for my mbp 13......
    09-17-2014 10:29 AM
32 12