Rumored cheaper iPad mini?

mrlyons841

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I thought I read something a while back about a rumored cheaper iPad mini. It would not have a rear facing camera and would run off the I5 processor. Anyone else hear this? Price point would be like $199

Sent from my IPad 2

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I thought I read something a while back about a rumored cheaper iPad mini. It would not have a rear facing camera and would run off the I5 processor. Anyone else hear this? Price point would be like $199

Sent from my IPad 2
... No. the current iPad mini is the only mini and the mini uses an A5 not i5. a little mistake based on two different tech.

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Do keep in mind that most rumors about Apple products tend to be 90% BS unless Apple confirms it.

As far as a cheaper iPad, I don't think it fits Apple's MO at all. The current Mini is positioned to be the 'cheaper' iPad alternative already, and even then it was eating into the typically generous margins that Apple typically gets. There's little reason for them to release an even cheaper (and likely cheaper material) version. I wouldn't put much stock into such speculation.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I read on the site that they are selling refurbished iPad mini for cheaper.. But apple always been top quality for most of their stuff and yeah it's a bit pricy but it's worth the money I got myself a iPad mini a couple months after it was released and I love it I just love the size of it compare to regular iPads

return_0

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I think Apple will just continue having their cheaper model simply being the previous year's flagship. It saves them a lot of money, and I don't see any reason why they wouldn't continue the trend with the iPad mini.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I think Apple will just continue having their cheaper model simply being the previous year's flagship. It saves them a lot of money, and I don't see any reason why they wouldn't continue the trend with the iPad mini.

This is exactly the way I bought my iPad 2 for a $50 discount. I bought it several days after they announced the iPad 3.
BTW: bought another iPad 2 on Black Friday at a $50 discount & MacBook Air for $100 discount.
Not all devices go on sale on Black Friday.
Good Luck

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods