streaming video from your ipad mini via wifi

Dappa5

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I want to see if any one knows if this is possible? I would like the mini to play video and simultaneously transmit video via wifi of bt
does any ne know of a device or any peripheral that will allow this?

any help will be greatly appreciated

Dappa5

May 18, 2013
Visit site
thank you but i am looking for a solution that will allow the i pad mini to still display video on its own screen as well as additional screen ....also keeping playback control on mini

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
thank you but i am looking for a solution that will allow the i pad mini to still display video on its own screen as well as additional screen ....also keeping playback control on mini

if you display mirror from an iPad to an AppleTV, what you see on the iPad is also on the TV.

bermie2000

May 21, 2013
Visit site
AirPlay to an AppleTV...

How exactly is this done? I have an older AppleTV (I believe 1st gen, the white one, with the built in harddrive). I've only seen AirTunes on there, not AirPlay. Am I missing a setting?

I'd also like a way to stream videos on my mini to my TV, either via AppleTV or through DLNA via my bluray player. The only DLNA apps I've seen for the mini are for streaming from a DLNA device TO the mini, or from websites through the mini to another DLNA device---I've yet to see any capable of streaming videos from the mini storage to a DLNA device. (my BB phone natively does this, so I'm assuming the ipad must have a setting or app that allows this as well?)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro