1. tazz007's Avatar
    walmart has the mini for 299 & best buy will match the price.now should i get the mini or waite for the new one or the new 5th gen ipad. that said i dont know if these rumors are true about the next ipad and mini comeing next month in may i dont know what to do. i cant stand my android tablet any more lol
    04-28-2013 12:50 PM
  2. zeteo's Avatar
    The iPad mini is amazing I would probably buy now.
    wildmangk likes this.
    04-28-2013 01:07 PM
  3. warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Tim Cook alluded to there being no new Apple products until the fall at the Apple earnings report last week. I would go ahead and buy now.
    04-28-2013 01:12 PM
  4. SmartFah's Avatar
    Bought a mini a couple weeks ago, this thing is awesome. Unless you buy gadget when it first launches, there's always a temptation to wait for the next gen. If you have a need for it right now, go ahead and get it, you won't be disappointed. If you don't have a need for it, and have the will power to wait until the next gen, do that.

    I was planning on waiting for the 2nd gen, to get a faster processor & hopefully retina; but after playing around with the Mini a few times at the Apple Store & Best Buy, I just went ahead and got it. If the next gen is compelling enough to make me upgrade, I can just sell this one and off set the cost. In the mean time, I'm enjoying the Mini.
    04-28-2013 03:24 PM
  5. Glynn Donaghy's Avatar
    You cud wait forever on the next big thing, when the new iPads come out you can always sell your mini and upgrade. I'm and android fan (got my S4 yesterday) when it comes to phones but I couldn't be without my iPad 3, I bought that just over a month before the iPad 4 was released and I happy I did, there's always something bigger and faster in the pipeline
    04-28-2013 03:30 PM
  6. walar09's Avatar
    If you asked me about iPod mini,i reply you only by using three word that "I love iPod mini". It's really nice to me.I will buy it as soon as possible.

    I have found about it more than here through the site . You can also check this out by visiting above site.Here you will find all your aspects.
    05-09-2013 02:58 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Buy ipad mini now or wait for ipad mini 2
    By shampz in forum Original iPad mini
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 08:46 PM
  2. should I buy now or wait?
    By chocojack in forum iPhone 4S
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-05-2011, 04:39 AM
  3. 3GS 4.2.1 Jailbreak now or wait?
    By Player1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & Mods
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-30-2010, 08:04 PM
  4. iPad: Buy it Now or Later?
    By Hack-My-i in forum Original iPad
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 12:15 PM
  5. JB now or wait for a new JB after the next SW Update?
    By r5murphy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & Mods
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 10:38 AM