buy mini now or waite

tazz007

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
walmart has the mini for 299 & best buy will match the price.now should i get the mini or waite for the new one or the new 5th gen ipad. that said i dont know if these rumors are true about the next ipad and mini comeing next month in may i dont know what to do. i cant stand my android tablet any more lol

SmartFah

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Bought a mini a couple weeks ago, this thing is awesome. Unless you buy gadget when it first launches, there's always a temptation to wait for the next gen. If you have a need for it right now, go ahead and get it, you won't be disappointed. If you don't have a need for it, and have the will power to wait until the next gen, do that.

I was planning on waiting for the 2nd gen, to get a faster processor & hopefully retina; but after playing around with the Mini a few times at the Apple Store & Best Buy, I just went ahead and got it. If the next gen is compelling enough to make me upgrade, I can just sell this one and off set the cost. In the mean time, I'm enjoying the Mini.

Glynn Donaghy

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
You cud wait forever on the next big thing, when the new iPads come out you can always sell your mini and upgrade. I'm and android fan (got my S4 yesterday) when it comes to phones but I couldn't be without my iPad 3, I bought that just over a month before the iPad 4 was released and I happy I did, there's always something bigger and faster in the pipeline

walar09

May 9, 2013
Visit site
If you asked me about iPod mini,i reply you only by using three word that "I love iPod mini". It's really nice to me.I will buy it as soon as possible.

I have found about it more than here through the site http://www.jsxltech.com/. You can also check this out by visiting above site.Here you will find all your aspects.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73