Keyboard pops up.. How to Hide

mahy

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I've a problem with all apps I download. Every time I start to write anything in a form like now, the keyboard pops up and blocks everything. eg. In the official twitter app when I try sending a DM the keyboard pops up and the send option disappears. Same thing happens in the official Facebook app as well. I know this isn't supposed to happen since I don't have this problem with my iPhone and this problem hadn't existed earlier in my ipad. Kindly help

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: Keyboard pops up

In the lower right hand corner of the keyboard is a key that will hide the keyboard.

mahy

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site

Thanks Alli , I know the keyboard key thing , but what I mean its blocking everything , that I can't even see what I am writing .. And in some cases like twitter Dm I can't even see the send key !!

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site

Yeah this happens to me quite often. What I have noticed is this. I use a split keyboard almost all of the time. If I go back to the merged keyboard everything seems fine. I have also found the reverse to be true. Hope that helps you out

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site

Put your a finger or thumb in each side of the keyboard and pull apart quickly. Once you've done that you can also, you can also put your fingers on the keyboard and slide but up and down. To reverse, just put your fingers on the keyboard and move them together.

Wow I didnt know you could do that!!!! Ill be using my Mini in landscape more often from now on. The keyboard was deterring me from using it as such

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Karen, i didnt know you could do that, man im loving typing on the keyboard now

mulasien

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I love, love, LOVE the split keyboard. Reminds me of the Thumb Keyboard app I had on my Android tablet, except even slicker. I especially like how easy it is to switch between the different modes. It would be cool if the open middle space would be occupied by number keys, but oh well.

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I love, love, LOVE the split keyboard. Reminds me of the Thumb Keyboard app I had on my Android tablet, except even slicker. I especially like how easy it is to switch between the different modes. It would be cool if the open middle space would be occupied by number keys, but oh well.

Or emoticons, that would be nice

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2