iPad Mini Storage Question

cre8tivspirit

Dec 30, 2008
Visit site
I'm thinking about purchasing an iPad mini for my wife. She only wants one for social networking, games, reading, and web surfing. She has no intentions of putting music on it or anything like that. Actually, she really isn't that tech savvy but she wants something that she can use while we are sitting in the living room and our laptop is just too big for what she is wanting to do. What I want to know is how much of the 16Gb storage is available right out of the box? I'm having a real hard time trying to justify an extra $100 simply to add 16G more memory for the 32Gb model.

kristopherlarry

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
I Would Say Ur Fine With 16gb If She Is Just Using It For Simply Gaming... I.e.. Words With Friends & Such... More Complex Games Will Certainly Eat At Ur Space... I Have A 32gb & If I Recall Right 29-30 Was The Actual Usage... Remember Though If She Will Be Buying Lots Of Books U Might Just Be Safer Getting The 32gb... I Have Lots Of Games & Books With No Storage Issues... Hope That Helped...

RaiderWill

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
16gb = 13.3 usable.. 32gb = 27.6 usable.. 64gb = 57.7 usable..

My suggestion 32gb to be safe.. because once it's done it's done..

I had a 16gb but with the xmas sale on High End Games I was down to 827kb in no time.. Returned and got a 64gb and could not be happier.. Now I know how the Rich Folks feel.. Because you can download whatever you want whenever you want and not even have to worry about looking to see how big an app is.. but it really does depend on how long you are going to keep it and what you are going to do with it while you own it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro