Yall should put your IPAD Mini on Tmobile

cocochannel

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Totally worth it! I dont know why people drive in sheep to put an at&t or verizon sim in their ipad when you can just buy the "at&t version" and put a tmobile sim in it and have UNLIMITED data on it. FYI all ipads are sold unlocked. Dont get stuck into thinking that it's an "at&T ipad". Its just branding.

T-Mobile's towers have been refarmed to support iphone and ipad and there is no reason to put it on at&t. I have had Tmobile since the past month for my ipad and it has been working GREAT! I average 12mbs with HSPA+ in NYC.. Once Tmobile rolls out LTE in 2013 it will reach 50mbs. BUt 12mbs is plenty enough, its like cable connection

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Totally worth it! I dont know why people drive in sheep to put an at&t or verizon sim in their ipad when you can just buy the "at&t version" and put a tmobile sim in it and have UNLIMITED data on it. FYI all ipads are sold unlocked. Dont get stuck into thinking that it's an "at&T ipad". Its just branding.

T-Mobile's towers have been refarmed to support iphone and ipad and there is no reason to put it on at&t. I have had Tmobile since the past month for my ipad and it has been working GREAT! I average 12mbs with HSPA+ in NYC.. Once Tmobile rolls out LTE in 2013 it will reach 50mbs. BUt 12mbs is plenty enough, its like cable connection

The only reason I can think of is that T-Mobile's service/coverage sucks dirty bilge water in my neighborhood. I’m sticking with AT&T, thank you very much.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Location...location...location... T-mob is a viable option, as noted above, if T-mob's network is sufficient where one needs to use their device, no matter what it is... in my locale, T-Mob is available via another company that owns all the towers and resells service... and their network is probably better than AT&T here.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77