iPad mini Shipping Time Frames

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Touch? keep the peace first ... My wife just has learned to know how I am she knows how determined I can get lol but my kids are not a newborn anymore but if they were I don't think I would try it either lol

Oh yeah. Peace at home comes first. Then tech lust. I'll get one at some point because I do still have my Apple order. I'm just being super impatient and want one now! And my wife knows how I am, too, she usually lets me just go. But having a 3.5 week old baby, didn't think it was kosher to leave her hanging at 11pm. :)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Oh yeah. Peace at home comes first. Then tech lust. I'll get one at some point because I do still have my Apple order. I'm just being super impatient and want one now! And my wife knows how I am, too, she usually lets me just go. But having a 3.5 week old baby, didn't think it was kosher to leave her hanging at 11pm. :)

3.5 weeks wow congrats :) my youngest is 2 now and oldest is 6 .. Hey compromise if its during the day take the baby with you .. Wife happy you happy lol

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
3.5 weeks wow congrats :) my youngest is 2 now and oldest is 6 .. Hey compromise if its during the day take the baby with you .. Wife happy you happy lol

Thanks! We've got the 3.5 week old and a 10 year old. So the house is little nuts right now. I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind a little extra sleep - but man if she got hungry she'd just have to deal with it because dad can't feed her!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! We've got the 3.5 week old and a 10 year old. So the house is little nuts right now. I'm sure my wife wouldn't mind a little extra sleep - but man if she got hungry she'd just have to deal with it because dad can't feed her!

Ya dont think that would work too well lol tell them they better make sure it's in stock on hold for you so you can go in and out unless they want a hungry screaming baby lol

jimpalmer3

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine from my local AT&T store (went for the $100 off deal and got my activation fee waived) on Friday, 11/16. According to UPS tracking it should be delivered today! Can't wait!!

Wildo6882

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine from my local AT&T store (went for the $100 off deal and got my activation fee waived) on Friday, 11/16. According to UPS tracking it should be delivered today! Can't wait!!

Man, if I woulda known about that, I would have jumped on it. Even though I'm on Verizon. I actually ended up buying a used iPad 3 on Swappa, so no Mini for me this time. I just couldn't wait. Maybe when they're easier to find I'll get one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh