Since getting my mini my laptop has been sitting around.

I needed to type a long email so I figured I'd bust out the old laptop. What a freakin mistake, i forgot just how annoying a Mac laptop can be.

The edges are so damn sharp, what is up with that ??? Hurts my wrist to type 3 sentences, I quickly realized that I can type almost as fast on the mini.

I guess it will be a long time till I pick that dinosaur up again....

Not much of a point here just wanted to vent.

Apple needs to think about comfort a little more than sleekness, can't stand my laptop.
    11-21-2012 09:54 PM
    Since getting my mini my laptop has been sitting around.

I needed to type a long email so I figured I'd bust out the old laptop. What a freakin mistake, i forgot just how annoying a Mac laptop can be.

The edges are so damn sharp, what is up with that ??? Hurts my wrist to type 3 sentences, I quickly realized that I can type almost as fast on the mini.

I guess it will be a long time till I pick that dinosaur up again....

Not much of a point here just wanted to vent.

Apple needs to think about comfort a little more than sleekness, can't stand my laptop.
    I still use my trusty old MacBook '09, but nearly not as much as I used to since I can do almost everything I need to do with my iPhone and iPad. Still, there are times when I have all three going simultaneously. I can't help it. (Laughing). Anyway, if you're going to kick your MacBook to the curb, I suggest you at least purchase an Apple Bluetooth keyboard for your iPad, if you haven't already. It helps when typing long emails and stuff of that nature.
    11-21-2012 10:01 PM
    Going to keep it for file management, iTunes syncing etc...

Will look into a keyboard though. Never thought to get one but I might. I love typing on the mini. Only complaint is the space bar, I usually hit the N key by mistake, I wish auto correct would compensate for this as it does for everything else.
    Rocket_Girl likes this.
    11-21-2012 10:04 PM