Just picked up my MacBook Air for the first time in a while.

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Since getting my mini my laptop has been sitting around.

I needed to type a long email so I figured I'd bust out the old laptop. What a freakin mistake, i forgot just how annoying a Mac laptop can be.

The edges are so damn sharp, what is up with that ??? Hurts my wrist to type 3 sentences, I quickly realized that I can type almost as fast on the mini.

I guess it will be a long time till I pick that dinosaur up again....

Not much of a point here just wanted to vent.

Apple needs to think about comfort a little more than sleekness, can't stand my laptop.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since getting my mini my laptop has been sitting around.

I needed to type a long email so I figured I'd bust out the old laptop. What a freakin mistake, i forgot just how annoying a Mac laptop can be.

The edges are so damn sharp, what is up with that ??? Hurts my wrist to type 3 sentences, I quickly realized that I can type almost as fast on the mini.

I guess it will be a long time till I pick that dinosaur up again....

Not much of a point here just wanted to vent.

Apple needs to think about comfort a little more than sleekness, can't stand my laptop.

I still use my trusty old MacBook '09, but nearly not as much as I used to since I can do almost everything I need to do with my iPhone and iPad. Still, there are times when I have all three going simultaneously. I can't help it. (Laughing). Anyway, if you're going to kick your MacBook to the curb, I suggest you at least purchase an Apple Bluetooth keyboard for your iPad, if you haven't already. It helps when typing long emails and stuff of that nature.

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Going to keep it for file management, iTunes syncing etc...

Will look into a keyboard though. Never thought to get one but I might. I love typing on the mini. Only complaint is the space bar, I usually hit the N key by mistake, I wish auto correct would compensate for this as it does for everything else.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711