BestBuy not selling AT&T iPad Mini?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Apple rep here at my local BB store said that they will start selling the Verizon and Sprint iPad Mini as soon as they come in this afternoon. However, he said they will not be getting any of the AT&T iPad Mini's in at all. Said they don't plan on selling them at all, but couldn't answer me as to why they wouldn't. He said only the Apple and AT&T stores would be selling that model. This is strange as they have always carried AT&T iPads before....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

jimpalmer3

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
Wow! Glad I went by my AT&T store and ordered one there. Was thinking about going by Best Buy and I'm glad I didn't. I can wait another week or two to get $100 off.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Wow! Glad I went by my AT&T store and ordered one there. Was thinking about going by Best Buy and I'm glad I didn't. I can wait another week or two to get $100 off.

Two of my local AT&T stores had the Mini for a $100 off, however, that was with a 2 year contract and I won't sign a contract for an iPad. Last time AT&T put my iPad 3 on one of their data plans, I ended up paying over $5 in taxes each month along with the cost of the plan itself. Activating a data plan from the iPad itself is a little cheaper as there are no taxes.... My AT&T iPad Mini is arriving next week from Apple so I can wait a little longer, just thought I could get one earlier if they were in stock.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner