How many people are PISSED about the charger included with the Mini???

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I actually prefer the smaller charger since it takes up less room (and weighs less) when traveling. I can't think of a single situation where I really needed the faster charging provided by the bigger charger.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I actually prefer the smaller charger since it takes up less room (and weighs less) when traveling. I can't think of a single situation where I really needed the faster charging provided by the bigger charger.

As the AT&T preschool circle says, faster is always better. :D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

'Nuf said...:)

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I am only on my second day with the mini and the charger that came with it only took an hour to charge mine from a totally dead battery to 100%. If this is going to be the norm I will be happy!

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't pissed about it at all and actually find having the battery last longer in terms of total # of charges a worthy trade-off. Other OEM's do this on the Android side and it is a downside of having a battery you can't swap (although no tablet offers that feature). During very, very heavy use Modern Combat 3 I had a hard time actually killing the battery off after continuous play.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods