Who is waiting in line tomorrow, Nov 2nd?

defdrums

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
So haven't really seen anything for tomorrow's release yet. Does anyone know if Apple is opening early (I saw Best Buy is opening at 8am)? If so - who plans on waiting in line? Do you think there will even be a line? I think I may be hitting up the Apple Store in Columbus, OH (Easton Town Center) if anyone wants to join;

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
The Apple Store near me is opening up @ 8am. I will stop in later to look at the iPad mini. I already ordered the iPad 4 and it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. If I like what I see/feel with the mini I may just get that instead. The BestBuy across the street from the Apple Store is not opening until 10a and their supposed to be getting the mini/4 on Friday.

Kaybeenz

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I will be. Hopefully to pick up both an iPad 4 and an iPad Mini to compare side by side. I'm having a hard time trying to "gauge" how long the line will be and how early I should get there, though. There will definitely be way fewer people than the iPhone 5 lines, but will there be more or less excitement than, say, the iPad 2? I've been reading tons of stuff online just to get a feel for the public's excitement level for the iPad Mini but am so far still finding it difficult to tell.

For those of you who are planning to line up, how early are you planning on getting to the store?

I'm in Toronto, Canada.

pgood4

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Was planning on going to the local best buy for the 8AM open, but I'm not sure if I need to get there early or not? I have one on order from apple, but it's not going to be here until the 16th so was planning on picking one up in a store if possible and then canceling the online order. I can't get a feel for interest either. Will probably plan on getting there around 6AM and see what happens.

IXDoubleDXI

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm probably going to hit up Best Buy around 7am. I've got a 16gb en route for tomorrow, but i'm thinking about just getting a 32gb in the morning. Can't really tell how the public feels about it, i guess if i get one in the morning, cool.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox