iPad mini wifi 32g or iPad mini 16g LTE

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Me personally wifi 32 gig ... More space and no monthly bill .. If I need Internet somewhere I would find a hot spot or use the hotspot from my phone ..

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. The 16GB is too small. And a wifi iPad just requires a bit more planning if you are going out-e.g., update your Instapaper articles before you leave the house.

I have a 64 gig iPad 2 wifi almost anywhere I go has wifi if not i can tether or just use my phone

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
OP - you'll miss the space before you'll mill cellular connectivity... I think it's pretty unanimous... plus you'll save yourself $30/month in data plan fee ;)

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
OP - you'll miss the space before you'll mill cellular connectivity... I think it's pretty unanimous... plus you'll save yourself $30/month in data plan fee ;)

Your monthly savings will depend on carrier. On VZW share everything plans, a tablet only adds $10/ month to your bill. Any additional savings there would come from using less data/ cutting back on size of data plan. If tether (with phone) will substitute for LTE on iPad, be sure you allow enough data. If you will only ever use on wi-fi, you could see data savings.

defdrums

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
+1 for iPad mini wifi 32GB. It seems that 16GB is not working too well anymore with the iOS being fairly large (so you really only get like 13-14GB of storge). Plus apps are getting big lately and 32GB is a good middle ground to not have to worry about running out of storage the first month you own it.

txladi29

Sep 8, 2009
Visit site
I chose the 32GB wifi version. 16GB is just not enough with the app sizes these days. In regard to the Wifi question, I have a clear hotspot, plus can tether with the iPhone. I'd rather save the additional $30 / month.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77