iPad mini Shipping/Tracking Thread

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine arrived in Jamaica,NY today. Should be in Uniondale by the morning. It's going to feel like forever before that brown truck pulls up to my door

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
My white 16gb mini is in Syracuse, NY and I live in Rochester, NY. Not sure why they passed my city only to then have to come back but whatever. Says it'll deliver 11/2 by the end of the day via UPS. UPS has been delivering in my area for a few days now.

Jaybarz

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I received the Smart Cover today which is a one day delay thanks to sandy and the iPad mini is in Jamaica, NY and is schedule for delievery tomorrow at the end of the day I'm in Brooklyn NY by the way.

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
My white 16gb mini is in Syracuse, NY and I live in Rochester, NY. Not sure why they passed my city only to then have to come back but whatever. Says it'll deliver 11/2 by the end of the day via UPS. UPS has been delivering in my area for a few days now.

Same with me it went farther away 20 miles from where it was at its hub station.

FRoStYisGoD

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
So I received a shipping notification that puts delivery at November 6. I ordered my mini at 3:05 a.m. Eastern time expecting November 2 delivery. I was told by Apple Canada that east coast delivery dates are shifting due to Sandy. I'm in Toronto. Anyone else getting this?

I have the same issue, ordered around the same time as well, and the email says delivery as of the November 6th. Not sure why and makes no sense.

swandy

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I received the Smart Cover today which is a one day delay thanks to sandy and the iPad mini is in Jamaica, NY and is schedule for delievery tomorrow at the end of the day I'm in Brooklyn NY by the way.

Same as me but I live on Staten Island. Can't wait - oh crap I have no power or wifi to even set it up. Guess I will be visiting my daughter who got her power back this evening.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
More movement now. Went from Syracuse, Ny to Buffalo, NY and it just left Buffalo, NY about a half hour ago. Should be in my local UPS center in Rochester, NY any minute now. Looks like I'm definitely getting it tomorrow!

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine is out for delivery...been up since 12pm yesterday because of work...put a signature release form on the door In case I fall asleep.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen