iPad mini Shipping/Tracking Thread

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Now I want a Smart Cover.

ill bet a unboxing video coming tonight or tomorrow since some store owners have reviews there ipad mini already.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
One thing I just realized - the Smart Cover comes in a little white box. Apple has done some interesting things with little white boxes in the past. Like the new Ear Pods - that box is the exact shape and dimensions of an iOS icon. So I started looking at this box, and it hit me - so I measured it, and sure enough, this Smart Cover box is EXACTLY as thick as the iPad mini will be!! So if you want to get a feel for the iPad mini, turn that packing box for your Smart Cover over and put the Smart Cover on top. That's the thinness of the Mini. Can't wait for Friday!

View attachment 21887

Additional research - the weight will be about what 2 iPhones together would weigh. *sigh*. I can't stop thinking about how cool this thing is going to be!

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
It's probably not going to move until the day before since they are being sent Overnight.

I don't know I mean my iPhone 5 was moving days before it just got held at the ups hub them send overnight from there but my mini is being shipped by FedEx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 17

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't know I mean my iPhone 5 was moving days before it just got held at the ups hub them send overnight from there but my mini is being shipped by FedEx

Where is it gonna go? Ontario to LA isn't that far. They can't be delivered until the 2nd, my guess its that's your closest hub until it gets to a truck.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine shows shipped and my wife who as of yesterday showed preparing to ship now today it says processing will be received 11/17 she is pissed and it kinda takes the fun out of both coming on the same day well she is now contemplating canceling and going with the surface the suck part we ordered both 1 min after pre orders went live we both got the covers yesterday just sucks

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Penique

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm still "preparing to ship" since Saturday morning. Cover received today. Says mini delivery 11/2. Can't track. UPS delivery guy didn't know what to say. Am I going to get 11/2?

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm still "preparing to ship" since Saturday morning. Cover received today. Says mini delivery 11/2. Can't track. UPS delivery guy didn't know what to say. Am I going to get 11/2?

Did you try FedEx track by reference using your phone number? My cable came today via UPS but my iPad is coming FedEx.

Generally if it says 11/2 it will be there 11/2. They can't ship them out until then...so chances are its sitting in a warehouse hub somewhere. Mine has been sitting in PA since 10/28.

juliop103

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
have tried every combination in UPS and FedEx as a reference number and no information is found.
Did you try FedEx track by reference using your phone number? My cable came today via UPS but my iPad is coming FedEx.

Generally if it says 11/2 it will be there 11/2. They can't ship them out until then...so chances are its sitting in a warehouse hub somewhere. Mine has been sitting in PA since 10/28.

swandy

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine still says preparing for shipment on the apple store site but it is actually in Lexington KY at a UPS facility. Go figure that UPS would update their site better than Apple.

iamfudge

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Mine shows Lexington, KY and that it left there this afternoon. It's gotta make a nice long trip across the states, then across the pond to get to my little island in the Pacific. Friday can't come soon enough!

juliop103

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Mine still says preparing for shipment on the apple store site but it is actually in Lexington KY at a UPS facility. Go figure that UPS would update their site better than Apple.

What reference number you needed for UPS to give the status on your order. I have tried my phone number, my order number and serial number of the iPad 4 that's suppose to ship and no information found.

Thanks

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
My UPS tracking info shows it still in Louisville... been there since yesterday 1:30am... Must be being held there until overnight delivery tomorrow...

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR