iPad mini Shipping/Tracking Thread

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
This isn't working for me. Tried via UPS and Fedex. Im hoping its staged near me and wil ship out the day or two before Friday.

Do you have more than 1 phone number? It's usually the number associated with your Apple account but some tried other numbers and had success.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks I can see it now. It's in KY :) on time for Friday.

I'm glad you were finally able to see it. :)

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Look what came! Epic tease! But judging by the cover I won't have trouble holding it with one hand!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1351604546.564043.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1351604546.564043.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 25
  • ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1351604559.629244.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1351604559.629244.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 23

shack1108

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
My smart cover just got here but my iPad mini is still preparing for shipment. :( I tried tracking by reference with UPS and the only shipment that comes up is the smart cover...

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I ordered 16GB Black and a red cover using the App at bang-on 8:01am (UK time) and the status changed to 'preparing to ship' over the weekend but nothing since :-(

Anyone else in the UK showing anything different for their order status? I'm really concerned that something's gonna go wrong and I'm not gonna get it on Friday!!!!

Jaybarz

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm in NYC both the iPad and iPad Smart Cover are currently in Louisville Ky hopefully ill be able to get it on Friday if not that what am I going to do

AlexChown

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm exactly the same except I've gone for the light grey cover...it changed to preparing for shipment later on on Friday evening so I got it pretty rapidly, it says delivers 11/2 which is the American dating system so this friday but it hasn't changed since either...just awaiting my text or email telling me it's dispatched...patience is a virtue!

ryanfitzpatrick

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered 2 16 GB Wifi only models - one in black, one in white. I also ordered a blue and dark gray smart cover. Smart covers were supposed to deliver tomorrow (10-31), but the dark gray one delievered today (10-30) and the blue one is still stuck in KY. I used the track by reference on UPS and was also able to see that my mini's were in KY also. My account with Apple says they are still "Preparing for Shippment" though like everyone else's.

Is anyone else surprised that Apple is shipping these with UPS? I don't know about you all, I've never had Apple deliver anything to me from someone other than FedEx! Oh well...let's just hope Sandy doesn't screw up our shipments on Friday!

- - - Updated - - -

I ordered 2 16 GB Wifi only models - one in black, one in white. I also ordered a blue and dark gray smart cover. Smart covers were supposed to deliver tomorrow (10-31), but the dark gray one delievered today (10-30) and the blue one is still stuck in KY. I used the track by reference on UPS and was also able to see that my mini's were in KY also. My account with Apple says they are still "Preparing for Shippment" though like everyone else's.

Is anyone else surprised that Apple is shipping these with UPS? I don't know about you all, I've never had Apple deliver anything to me from someone other than FedEx! Oh well...let's just hope Sandy doesn't screw up our shipments on Friday!

After looking further, when I track by reference I bring up 3 packages and 1 of them has already been delivered (smart cover). The packages that haven't been delivered are an iPad mini and the other is the second smart cover. The problem here is that I ordered 2 iPad mini's! So where is my 4th shippment?!?!

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
People - seriously. If your order said delivers on 11/2, it will deliver on 11/2. Stop panicking. This is the exact same situation that happened with the iPhone 5.

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
I've never ordered anything from Apple before but I did get my iPod replaced and that came via UPS so will have to wait and see...

Reading about that damn Sandy earlier - hope all you guys in affected areas are well :)

idrewpage

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I searched Fed Ex with my phone number as a reference number and found that my iPad is in Middleburg, PA. Since I live in PA near there, I expect it will come on Friday early in the day, maybe even on Thursday by mistake! I searched Google for "Fed Ex tracking using reference number" to find the correct Fed Ex web page.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
One thing I just realized - the Smart Cover comes in a little white box. Apple has done some interesting things with little white boxes in the past. Like the new Ear Pods - that box is the exact shape and dimensions of an iOS icon. So I started looking at this box, and it hit me - so I measured it, and sure enough, this Smart Cover box is EXACTLY as thick as the iPad mini will be!! So if you want to get a feel for the iPad mini, turn that packing box for your Smart Cover over and put the Smart Cover on top. That's the thinness of the Mini. Can't wait for Friday!

smartcover2.JPG

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll