iPad mini Shipping/Tracking Thread

Parker493

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Black and Slate iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi + Celluar on Verizon at exactly 12:00am PST on the Apple Store App super fast and my order says delivery Nov. 20th and I have standard shipping.

ritav66

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
When I ordered my iPhone 5.....the status never changed from Preparing for Shipment even though the UPS tracking page had it moving all over the world.

On UPS - you could track your iPhone by your phone number using the Reference # field. Does anyone know how I can track the Mini (wi-fi only) by a reference #? Would it be my email address this time?

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
When I ordered my iPhone 5.....the status never changed from Preparing for Shipment even though the UPS tracking page had it moving all over the world.

On UPS - you could track your iPhone by your phone number using the Reference # field. Does anyone know how I can track the Mini (wi-fi only) by a reference #? Would it be my email address this time?

Same here mine was shipped in my hands and on apple site says preparing for shipment.
Mine says Shipped. :)
Screenshot.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

I am not sure if it will work for the iPad Mini orders or not. I checked here UPS: Tracking Information, this morning by entering my phone number in the "Shipment Reference" field and entering my Zip Code at the bottom as well. However, it doesn't show anything at this time for me as I ordered the LTE model which doesn't ship till mid November. Perhaps the people who ordered the WiFi version will have better luck with this if theirs is being shipped via UPS.

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Mine is tracking on FedEx go to fedex then tracking then track by reference then enter your phone # you have on file for apple order and it will show up

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 33

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
There's a bad storm going through my area all this week and I'm concerned that it's going to delay the shipment of my iPad mini. It would be nice if it didn't, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I was just able to get my tracking number this morning by using the Track Reference method on the UPS website. A shipping label was created, but it hasn't been shipped yet. It's scheduled for delivery on 11/2. I entered my phone number, country and zip code.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I was just able to get my tracking number this morning by using the Track Reference method on the UPS website. A shipping label was created, but it hasn't been shipped yet. It's scheduled for delivery on 11/2. I entered my phone number, country and zip code.

What format did you enter your phone number in?

Like: (###)-###-####
or: ###-###-####
or: 1-###-###-####

And so on...

Edit: Never mind, I figured out you just have to enter it with just the numbers, no hyphens.

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Did you order just a iPad mini or accessories ?