Will Amazon have pre-orders for the iPad Mini?

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Amazon has never directly offered the iPad. They are available through Amazon's Marketplace sellers, however. I don't think they'll ever sell them directly, so I wouldn't plan on a pre-sale from Amazon.

mobile79

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Just be sure and check their feedback, and be aware that you'll most likely be paying a bit more. I bought my 3rd gen iPad from a marketplace seller (only because I was using my Amazon credit card). The best way to purchase through the marketplace is to order from sellers where the product is "fulfilled by Amazon". That way, even though you're purchasing technically from a third party, the item is actually coming from Amazon's warehouse and you are entitled to all the Amazon perks (like Prime shipping). In a nutshell, it's pretty safe to purchase through the marketplace. I've done it many times without a problem.

Greg1103

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I just wanna make sure I'm getting a brand new product. I'm hoping when amazon first gets the mini it'll be shipped and fulfilled by them. But I can see them only selling through manufacturers eventually like they do for all the other ipads.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2